Home

Junior Seau is a moron

This is a discussion on Junior Seau is a moron within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2004, 08:33 AM   #25
MVP

MartinDihigo's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Locker Room Talk

basically Seau is an ethnic homosexual in a white metrosexual man's world

thank Seau for making it an issue. lets all have a cookie and hope he deals with the rest of his end-of-career crisi in silence
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2004, 03:36 PM   #26
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Locker Room Talk

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
"Fluffy made a generalized statement about a large group of people,"

He was generalizing the same exact way using the same exact stereotype.

"Fluffy was probably rasied that way in the backwoods of Georgia, so he probably does not know any better. This type of thinking was probably common place in his setting."

Just like you are doing. You are doing the same exact thing both of them did.

Not to mention Tiger and Fluffy are said to be friends. We use horrible remarks to our friends all the time, which in that sense makes the remarks the same (he wasn't saying the black race won the Masters). The bottom line is your friends know you and you can be harsher in your jokes around them but you don't spit ignorance to the public. I wouldn't call either of these guys a racist based on words they said in front of a mic but they're both pretty ignorant if they can't tell the difference between ribbing between friends and what you can say to the press.

btw, as for the word Seau used, I say a lot of things around my friends but that's not one of them so I don't know about you (speaking of the one who made the post). I do think people take a lot of things too seriously and this should be laughed off as Seau just not knowing what to say out of his mouth, but I also think people should try to be more sensative in their thoughts. It's not going to effect your life one way or another if you choose a different word but choosing certain words may effect someone's in a very strong way so what does it hurt to just not do it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »