Home

Washington Redskins= QB Graveyard

This is a discussion on Washington Redskins= QB Graveyard within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 05:03 PM   #9
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Washington Redskins= QB Graveyard

So are you guys okay with him not being the starter now? Even more, you think he deserves to be 3rd string?

I don't have an opinion, as I'm uninformed, but when I heard that he'd been relegated to clipboard guy I was asking all weekend what he's done to deserve that. It seems personal, I don't understand why they wouldn't trade him and be done with it, but I also didn't know the playbook story with Shanahan, I'm sure there are plenty more.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 09-08-2015, 05:42 PM   #10
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
So are you guys okay with him not being the starter now? Even more, you think he deserves to be 3rd string?

I don't have an opinion, as I'm uninformed, but when I heard that he'd been relegated to clipboard guy I was asking all weekend what he's done to deserve that. It seems personal, I don't understand why they wouldn't trade him and be done with it, but I also didn't know the playbook story with Shanahan, I'm sure there are plenty more.
Because Snyder is a idiot and the redskins lose a lot of money if they get rid of him now.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 09-08-2015, 06:03 PM   #11
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets

You need a trading partner to trade him. There's no way anyone was going to give much more than a bag of nuts, since (to answer your first question) it's a surprise he wasn't cut when Cousins was named the starter. If RG3 gets injured, the Skins, or whatever team traded for him and his contract, would automatically owe him an additional $16M... nobody's signing up for that.

As for him not starting, I'm more a Skins supporter than fan, but I will tell you it was the right decision. Both Cousins and McCoy severely outplayed RG3 this preseason and all of the problems with the offensive line seem to magically go away when he's not in there.

None of us are in the meeting rooms but I can tell you from being closer to the situation than folks not in the area, RG3 can't get out of his own way. He refuses to take responsibility for anything, he appears scared of getting hurt again and plays with that fear, he's never learned how to slide, he's still making tons of rookie mistakes, etc, etc, etc. He's got all the talent in the world and the DC area loves him. I would love to see him figure it all out, and it's mostly mental so until this year I was fairly confident he would. But it's hard to imagine what could possibly humble this kid... and without being humbled, he's not growing and won't grow.

He wants to be the best and may have the base talent to become the best... but he thinks HE knows how to get there and has proven over and over again that he has no clue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 06:21 PM   #12
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
Because Snyder is a idiot and the redskins lose a lot of money if they get rid of him now.

What money? His contract this year is with 3 million plus the prorated portion of his signing bonus. The $16 million option only vests with injury?

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »