Home

Best NFL weekly highlight show?

This is a discussion on Best NFL weekly highlight show? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2015, 02:33 PM   #1
Rookie

kcharles520's Arena

OVR: 2
Best NFL weekly highlight show?

I need something other than "NFL Gameday Final" on NFL network. It used to be good but now they literally show highlights for maybe half of the games and in-depth highlights for maybe two games at most. Some of the game highlights are only one or two plays. 80% of the show is them talking to each other.

I want a show that's focused on the highlights above all else. In-depth highlights for each game. Are there any good options out there? Internet, tv doesn't matter, just looking for comprehensive highlights.

Last edited by kcharles520; 09-17-2015 at 02:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 05:28 PM   #2
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Best NFL weekly highlight show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcharles520
I need something other than "NFL Gameday Final" on NFL network. It used to be good but now they literally show highlights for maybe half of the games and in-depth highlights for maybe two games at most. Some of the game highlights are only one or two plays. 80% of the show is them talking to each other.

I want a show that's focused on the highlights above all else. In-depth highlights for each game. Are there any good options out there? Internet, tv doesn't matter, just looking for comprehensive highlights.
NFL Primetime...but it's been dead for 15 years or so. Nothing has matched it though...just watch some of the clips on YouTube. I looked forward to it every Sunday night!
Old 09-17-2015, 06:49 PM   #3
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Your best bet would be to watch NFL Gameday Overtime between 7:30 and 8:30 until the start of Gameday Final.

Actually a better solution is to watch their coverage while the games are going on. They show the highlights of what's going on pretty well there.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 09-18-2015, 12:51 PM   #4
Rookie

kcharles520's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
NFL Primetime...but it's been dead for 15 years or so. Nothing has matched it though...just watch some of the clips on YouTube. I looked forward to it every Sunday night!
It sounds like ESPN replaced that with a show called "The Blitz" on Sunday from 7 to 8 ET, according to wikipedia.

Might have to check that out. NFL Network just isn't cutting it with their emphasis on roundtable talk over actual highlights.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »