Home

Week 3: Atlanta Falcons (2-0) @ Dallas Cowboys (2-0)

This is a discussion on Week 3: Atlanta Falcons (2-0) @ Dallas Cowboys (2-0) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2015, 05:11 PM   #25
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Week 3: Atlanta Falcons (2-0) @ Dallas Cowboys (2-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman24
I don't think the Falcons are a better team...not saying the Cowboys are better than the Falcons. They're both ok teams. With or without a full squad on Defense. You just can't give up that many points. Especially when your weak offence has given you 28 points to work with. Sad Sad. Go Cowboys.

Please trade for Eli. Lol.
Even if you consider both teams even, Weeden <<< Ryan.
That's huge.

Trying to trade for Eli as we speak =o) If I cant get him, I have Andy Dalton
on my Bench. Be afraid Bengals fans be very afraid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 05:29 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Don't you dare touch Dalton Lol this is the first time he's playing like an elite QB especially with the afc north in shambles right now
Old 09-27-2015, 05:32 PM   #27
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitiBoy7
Don't you dare touch Dalton Lol this is the first time he's playing like an elite QB especially with the afc north in shambles right now
I am trying not too..But I have to field a team =o)
Old 09-28-2015, 08:21 AM   #28
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

No reason the Cowboys should have lost that game with the lead they had. After the Weeden pick, everything went to crap. Momentum began to turn, the Falcons had life again, the offensive playcalling got far too conservative (too many short dump-offs & completely abandoned the run), Weeden was afraid to let loose and play, and the rest of the roster started playing not to lose. It was a real shame and a wasted first half effort. The Cowboys could have really stolen this game and set themselves up for success over these next few brutal weeks. Julio was going to get his points and touches, but the Cowboys should have held stout against the run game. This loss is on the coaching staff and roster because neither did enough to adapt to win the game.

Not looking forward to the NE game in 2 weeks, especially seeing what they did to the Jaguars on Sunday. I expect BB & Brady to go for the jugular early and often.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:47 AM   #29
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

Terrance Williams is so bad.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:56 AM   #30
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman24
The sad part about this Cowboys lost...it had nothing to do with the QB. You can't give up that many points with a backup QB. Pathetic. Go Cowboys.
You are kidding right?

This loss has everything to do with the QB or lack there of. In addition to the presumption that "anybody" can run behind the Dallas Oline. I've said it before and I'll say it again, anytime your leading receiver is your running back you are in big trouble. They have yet to sniff 100 yards by a rusher. This will continue till Romo gets back, and still somewhat after that b/c the Cowmen don't have a punishing runner like #29 that wears out a defense and helps eat clock while having the threat to go downfield.

As for the defense, they should get better, unless they have another key piece go down.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:00 AM   #31
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
No reason the Cowboys should have lost that game with the lead they had. After the Weeden pick, everything went to crap. Momentum began to turn, the Falcons had life again, the offensive playcalling got far too conservative (too many short dump-offs & completely abandoned the run), Weeden was afraid to let loose and play, and the rest of the roster started playing not to lose. It was a real shame and a wasted first half effort. The Cowboys could have really stolen this game and set themselves up for success over these next few brutal weeks. Julio was going to get his points and touches, but the Cowboys should have held stout against the run game. This loss is on the coaching staff and roster because neither did enough to adapt to win the game.

Not looking forward to the NE game in 2 weeks, especially seeing what they did to the Jaguars on Sunday. I expect BB & Brady to go for the jugular early and often.
Never pick the cowboys to win as a home pickem or favorite. The is a 40 -60 proposition. As a road dog they are great. Don't put too much stock into this one game. They are leading the division.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 11:02 AM   #32
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
Terrance Williams is so bad.
If your talking about his little hands and poor fundamentals then yes. he doesn't fight for balls or run proper routes. He is a speed guy. You cannot be a speed guy with poor route running and an inability to go get the ball as a number one can. Not gonna happen. He is what he is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »