Home

(5-0) Cincinatti Bangles @ (3-2) Buffalo Bills

This is a discussion on (5-0) Cincinatti Bangles @ (3-2) Buffalo Bills within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2015, 12:43 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: (5-0) Cincinatti Bangles @ (3-2) Buffalo Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
One thing to keep in mind:

Last year we did stop some elite QBs, this year we should have been better but we are in a new system. Our schedule is a bit softer coming up, so it should get better.
Lol way to throw Eli in the mix and have his stats drag down Dalton and Brady.

Brady: 5-0 1,699 Yds 14 TD 1 INT
Dalton: 6-0 1,761 Yds 14 TD 2 INT

Eli: 3-3 1,606 Yds 11 TD 4 INT
Old 10-20-2015, 02:08 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Cincinnati remains 5th in the ESPN power rankings. One spot behind 4-2 Arizona.

Shhhh...

No one tell Cima.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:37 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Cincinnati remains 5th in the ESPN power rankings. One spot behind 4-2 Arizona.

Shhhh...

No one tell Cima.
Lol don't worry, it's already been discussed over on reddit.

What's even worse is they actually moved the Cardinals up 2 spots and Pittsburgh down 1 spot...after Pitt beat AZ with a 3rd string QB...tell me how that makes sense? Like really, what are they even doing over there at ESPN? Every other outlet seems to be on point, having us at #2 and #3. I know rankings don't mean anything but it's fun to discuss as the season goes on. No one is as bad as Colin Cowherd though, he's still the worst analyst out there.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:50 PM   #60
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
Lol don't worry, it's already been discussed over on reddit.

What's even worse is they actually moved the Cardinals up 2 spots and Pittsburgh down 1 spot...after Pitt beat AZ with a 3rd string QB...tell me how that makes sense? Like really, what are they even doing over there at ESPN? Every other outlet seems to be on point, having us at #2 and #3. I know rankings don't mean anything but it's fun to discuss as the season goes on. No one is as bad as Colin Cowherd though, he's still the worst analyst out there.
Doesn't sound like you're having much fun discussing them, lol.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:08 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Doesn't sound like you're having much fun discussing them, lol.
Lol dude I am, just not on here because it's the typical "power rankings don't mean anything, why do you care, bla bla bla" responses. That's fine, I now understand that most people on this particular forum don't care to discuss them.

I know ESPN is a joke and it seems they can't get worse, but they keep one-upping themselves. I just didn't know the biggest sports outlet that likes to consider themselves credible, which I believe I read is composed of like 80+ writers/analysts, has somehow managed to hire the absolute dumbest people to analyze football. And that statement stands true not even counting the Bengals' ranking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 04:16 PM   #62
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Lol dude I am, just not on here because it's the typical "power rankings don't mean anything, why do you care, bla bla bla" responses. That's fine, I now understand that most people on this particular forum don't care to discuss them.

I know ESPN is a joke and it seems they can't get worse, but they keep one-upping themselves. I just didn't know the biggest sports outlet that likes to consider themselves credible, which I believe I read is composed of like 80+ writers/analysts, has somehow managed to hire the absolute dumbest people to analyze football. And that statement stands true not even counting the Bengals' ranking.
Whether here or somewhere else, I just don't get it. My team is ranked high or even #1... nothing worth discussing. My team ranked lower than they should be, angry discussion about them not being respected.

Seems pointless no matter how it works out, but if that helps you enjoy the games more, more power to you. Some people don't like fantasy sports and I can't imagine the NFL without em.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:19 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Whether here or somewhere else, I just don't get it. My team is ranked high or even #1... nothing worth discussing. My team ranked lower than they should be, angry discussion about them not being respected.

Seems pointless no matter how it works out, but if that helps you enjoy the games more, more power to you. Some people don't like fantasy sports and I can't imagine the NFL without em.
Exactly, each to their own. I haven't played fantasy football since 2001 and don't care for it. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go into FF threads and ask people why they care. People should do the same for rankings discussion.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:46 PM   #64
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:
Exactly, each to their own. I haven't played fantasy football since 2001 and don't care for it. Doesn't mean I'm gonna go into FF threads and ask people why they care. People should do the same for rankings discussion.
lol

Honestly, if someone goes on and on about their fantasy team/player in the NFL forum, people will call them out.

But I didn't ask why you care. I just stated that it doesn't seem like it's fun to discuss bc the only discussions I've seen are complaints about teams not ranked properly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »