Home

Week 6: Baltimore Ravens (1-4) @ San Fransisco 49ers (1-4)

This is a discussion on Week 6: Baltimore Ravens (1-4) @ San Fransisco 49ers (1-4) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2015, 07:58 PM   #25
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Week 6: Baltimore Ravens (1-4) @ San Fransisco 49ers (1-4)

Way too many missed opportunities in this one.

Maybe they'll lose the rest of their games and get a top pick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2015, 08:10 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Irish
Way too many missed opportunities in this one.

Maybe they'll lose the rest of their games and get a top pick.
Isn't this the case for each of the games we've lost? In terms of mental mistakes, it seems like we may be the dumbest team in the NFL.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:09 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think the Hayne experiment is over.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:12 PM   #28
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
We can still win out and go 11-5!!

Realistically though, what the hell was that? Harbough is making a habit of being terrible managing timeouts in the second half, and the commentator was right -- the jogging back to the line and deciding not to just spike it on that one play was foolish. Then there was the last second hail marry, which was one of the worst I've seen.

On defense they continue to make mental mistakes in the secondary. What do they do over the course of a week? It doesn't look like they prepare.

I'm not going to overreact and call for John to be fired, but he does need to make some major changes to his staff.

Oh and Joe's second interception was inexcusable (though it did look like he motioned and pointed to one of his receivers before throwing it, maybe it was miscommunication, which we have a lot of it seems)
They're just not very good man. Can only blame so much on the coach, it's amazing that they've been as close as they have been in all these games. Can only blame so much on Joe, they've got him throwing 50+ times with no running game and a 39 year old with 4 broken ribs as his only real target.

It sucks seeing them essentially give up when the game is still a possibility (even if slight), but this team just isn't good.
Old 10-19-2015, 02:57 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
They're just not very good man. Can only blame so much on the coach, it's amazing that they've been as close as they have been in all these games. Can only blame so much on Joe, they've got him throwing 50+ times with no running game and a 39 year old with 4 broken ribs as his only real target.

It sucks seeing them essentially give up when the game is still a possibility (even if slight), but this team just isn't good.
Joe almost slipped up and said that in his post game press conference. He was responding to a question about limiting mistakes and he said something like this:

"We're not a goo...the margin of error is too small for us to make those kinds of mistakes."
Old 10-19-2015, 03:02 PM   #30
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

Joe definitely seems like he's getting frustrated. I think it was after the first Steve Smith drop in the endzone, the camera went to Flacco on the sideline, and you didn't have to be a professional lip reader to clearly see him say, "He ****ing dropped it." He didn't look real happy, and that's his best receiver. I can only imagine what he's got to say about some of these other guys.
Old 10-19-2015, 03:15 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Irish
Joe definitely seems like he's getting frustrated. I think it was after the first Steve Smith drop in the endzone, the camera went to Flacco on the sideline, and you didn't have to be a professional lip reader to clearly see him say, "He ****ing dropped it." He didn't look real happy, and that's his best receiver. I can only imagine what he's got to say about some of these other guys.
Did you see his reaction after that second int? He uncharacteristically took it out on his helmet on the bench.

But when he spoke to the media he focused on his mistakes.

If Joe is getting frustrated we know things are bad lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 03:23 PM   #32
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Did you see his reaction after that second int? He uncharacteristically took it out on his helmet on the bench.

But when he spoke to the media he focused on his mistakes.

If Joe is getting frustrated we know things are bad lol
I was actually listening on the radio in the car at that point, but they mentioned it.

But yeah, if emotionless Joe is out there getting visibly pissed like that, you know it's bad.

And I'm sure we're gonna see more bad interceptions. Joe has a penchant for those plays as it is, but with the lack of weapons he has, he's gonna be out there trying to force plays all over the place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »