Home

Week 7: Saints @ Colts

This is a discussion on Week 7: Saints @ Colts within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2015, 11:02 PM   #1

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Week 7: Saints @ Colts

1:00 Eastern on Fox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 03:06 PM   #2

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Week 7: Saints @ Colts

Colts getting embarrassed by the Saints at home. We'll see if NO plays prevent and lets them back in the game, lol.
Old 10-25-2015, 03:07 PM   #3
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Pagano better be warming up the copy machine because he's going to need to pass around his resume.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 10-25-2015, 03:15 PM   #4

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Pretty sure if Frank Gore knew it would be like this he would have just retired.
Old 10-25-2015, 03:25 PM   #5
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

Grigson and Pagano both need to be fired, I'm so sick of this mess already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 08:52 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

I think Luck is still hurt. Or something is getting to him mentally. Maybe all the outside noise combined with playing for a horrible team and a horrible offensive line. I don't know, but he doesn't look right and it's costing us. Both of his INT's were game changers. One gave NO a short field and the other cost us points before halftime.

Not saying he is all to blame, but he needs to play a lot better.

He obviously could use a lot more help as well. Just once would I like to have a Colts team that doesn't have to have superb QB play for us to win every game.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Last edited by z Revis; 10-25-2015 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:17 PM   #7
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
I think Luck is still hurt. Or something is getting to him mentally. Maybe all the outside noise combined with playing for a horrible team and a horrible offensive line. I don't know, but he doesn't look right and it's costing us. Both of his INT's were game changers. One gave NO a short field and the other cost us points before halftime.

Not saying he is all to blame, but he needs to play a lot better.

He obviously could use a lot more help as well. Just once would I like to have a Colts team that doesn't have to have superb QB play for us to win every game.
I hear you man, I hear you. It's like he feels he has to do so much with the shaky offensive line and not knowing if the defense is going to show up or not.

I don't buy into much media noise but I think this Pagano/Grigson bs might have some merit. Either way I wouldn't care to see both back next year, Grigson continues to draft skill players in the 1st round over pressing needs on our offensive line. As for Pagano after last week's laughter play, he doesn't have this team prepared, they're simply toning him out or we have guys that shouldn't be here.

Pep needs to game plan according to the lack of offensive line talent. Prioritize getting the ball out of Lucks hand quick (which is on him too) with 3 step drop backs. Luck needs to hit Ty on some screens, quick slants, short routes everything to him doesn't have to be a deep ball or decide to go to him once we're down.

We have two solid tight ends in Fleener and Allen, another solid receiver in Moncrief that we need to get the ball to more often too. As well as start running the ball more at the beginning of games and not abandoning it if things don't start out so hot.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:27 PM   #8
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Here comes the media lynch mob for Luck. They proved over the last few years that not even Manning or Brady are exempt so it was only a matter of time before "Luck's overrated" started hitting the headlines.

Seriously though, he has to still be hurt, right? Maybe he came back early for the Pats game... should still be recovering. It's hard for me to point to all the other holes on the team bc they had a ton of holes before this year in those same areas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »