Home

Week 9: Thursday Night Football- Cleveland Browns (2-6) @ Cincinnati Bengals (7-0)

This is a discussion on Week 9: Thursday Night Football- Cleveland Browns (2-6) @ Cincinnati Bengals (7-0) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2015, 03:26 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Week 9: Thursday Night Football- Cleveland Browns (2-6) @ Cincinnati Bengals (7-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
We're really good but I swear we would be the team to go 16-0 and lose our first playoff game.
I think at Cards, Steelers, and at Denver are the only games you have to worry about unless the Rams show up, but that game's in Cincy.

The jury is still out on Denver, but that didn't look like the defense that throttled Rodgers and company the week before.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:32 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Week 9: Thursday Night Football- Cleveland Browns (2-6) @ Cincinnati Bengals (7-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
I think at Cards, Steelers, and at Denver are the only games you have to worry about unless the Rams show up, but that game's in Cincy.

The jury is still out on Denver, but that didn't look like the defense that throttled Rodgers and company the week before.
I foresee 12-4 as the worst case scenario at this point. 14-2 or 13-3 seem most likely. I just have this feeling the first L will come @ Arizona. The Denver game is going to be absolutely crucial and likely decide who gets a 1st round bye.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »