Home

Jacksonville Jaguars (2-6) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-6)

This is a discussion on Jacksonville Jaguars (2-6) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-6) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2015, 04:12 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 23
Re: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-6) @ Baltimore Ravens (2-6)

Didn't look like Jacksonville was set on that play.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:13 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

LOL wow. What was he thinking?
Old 11-15-2015, 04:17 PM   #11
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25

A 15-yard facemask penalty ON A DEAD PLAY. Two plays after dropping the easiest pick one can ever make.

Ravens deserve to be where they're at.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2015, 04:22 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJets
LOL wow. What was he thinking?
Yes it was a huge mistake, but I cannot be too mad at Dumervil when he was the only defender actually playing or doing anything. Hell the other DE was at least 8 yards off the LOS with his back to the offense.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:47 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

The Ravens tried everything to give the game to the Jags and the Jags' offense just wasn't going to take the win. Then they finally said enough we will take the win and somehow got the play off with 1 second left and get a crazy play.

Big win for the Jags. They are in the division hunt, but unfortunately Gus is still the HC. Big game against the Titans on Thursday, must win if they want to compete for the division.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:28 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Okay so after this game I think there may be something to Harbough being a crybaby when it comes to refs.
He maintains that he thought the Jaguars did not get the snap off in time and felt as though the game should have been over.

Not what I want to hear. Instead of saying that, he should have got on the several defensive players who weren't ready for that final offensive snap. Yeah Dumervil made the mistake of grabbing the facemask, but what if he didn't get the sack and instead Bortles completed a game winning hail marry because our defense was celebrating the win.
Old 11-16-2015, 02:33 PM   #15
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Okay so after this game I think there may be something to Harbough being a crybaby when it comes to refs.
He maintains that he thought the Jaguars did not get the snap off in time and felt as though the game should have been over.

Not what I want to hear. Instead of saying that, he should have got on the several defensive players who weren't ready for that final offensive snap. Yeah Dumervil made the mistake of grabbing the facemask, but what if he didn't get the sack and instead Bortles completed a game winning hail marry because our defense was celebrating the win.
Personally I'd rather he stay away from either topic. Right after the game isn't the time to start pointing fingers at the players on the team... especially to the media. Watch some tape, take them to the woodshed in house, then give the media what watered down PC version of acknowledging you recognize the problems.

He's probably right about the refs, the game should've been over... but you don't make a boneheaded facemask penalty and the game is most likely over anyway. Refs take plenty of heat but I'd let them slide on this one... the Ravens had this completely in their control.

Overall, season going about as well as I could hope considering the circumstances. Keep games close enough to be interesting for your fans to watch, but end up losing all of them so you get a better draft pick. Not really much else worth saying about that lol game yesterday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2015, 03:35 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

It's sad seeing the Ravens in the state they are this season. I always root against you guys when we are head-to-head, but I root for you otherwise, especially against the Stains and Stoolers. Hopefully next year Flacco actually has someone to throw to that isn't 40 years old.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »