Home

Week 13: Seattle Seahawks (6-5) @ Minnesota Vikings (8-3)

This is a discussion on Week 13: Seattle Seahawks (6-5) @ Minnesota Vikings (8-3) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2015, 12:43 AM   #73
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Week 13: Seattle Seahawks (6-5) @ Minnesota Vikings (8-3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Snepp sighting??

So AD was upset at only getting eight carries and I read somewhere Teddy is a game manager at this point vs. somebody to carry the offense.

Any of you have further insight about Teddy's progression? I haven't watched him play so I'm curious if he really needs AD to have good games to be productive.
Its not really teddy needing Adrian, its the Oline needing the Run game to protect Teddy. I mean last year Teddy showed that he could be the Quarterback but this year due to injury the pass blocking is horrible.

When defenses stop the run and get a lead they can then bring the heat and not worry about the run. I mean just look at this game, seattle brought 4 men and destroyed him.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 12-07-2015, 04:35 PM   #74
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Snepp sighting??

So AD was upset at only getting eight carries and I read somewhere Teddy is a game manager at this point vs. somebody to carry the offense.

Any of you have further insight about Teddy's progression? I haven't watched him play so I'm curious if he really needs AD to have good games to be productive.
I'd say Teddy had most (if not all) of his good games last year when AP wasn't even suiting up.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:32 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

If TB doesnt turn it around he will be done in Minny.. Only 8 passing TDs so far this season. Ponder wasnt even that useless.

TB needs to stop worrying about padding his completion % and let the ball fly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 11:49 PM   #76
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
Its not really teddy needing Adrian, its the Oline needing the Run game to protect Teddy. I mean last year Teddy showed that he could be the Quarterback but this year due to injury the pass blocking is horrible.

When defenses stop the run and get a lead they can then bring the heat and not worry about the run. I mean just look at this game, seattle brought 4 men and destroyed him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOS1181
If TB doesnt turn it around he will be done in Minny.. Only 8 passing TDs so far this season. Ponder wasnt even that useless.

TB needs to stop worrying about padding his completion % and let the ball fly.
Read above. Its not really Teddys fault this year. The Oline is so bad that he has to do the quick high percentage passes to get it out if his hands.

Now im not saying the Teddy has been perfect this year, his deep ball has been below average and that has not helped but the oline is not helping him at all.

Theres also the case of Teddy works well out of the Shotgun and Adrian likes worked in the deep single back set and I formation. So i5s basically pick your poison.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees

Last edited by Candyman5; 12-07-2015 at 11:51 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:09 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
Read above. Its not really Teddys fault this year. The Oline is so bad that he has to do the quick high percentage passes to get it out if his hands.

Now im not saying the Teddy has been perfect this year, his deep ball has been below average and that has not helped but the oline is not helping him at all.

Theres also the case of Teddy works well out of the Shotgun and Adrian likes worked in the deep single back set and I formation. So i5s basically pick your poison.

Problem is that those same issues you could have said for Ponder. No OLine , not very good playcalling etc.. He also didnt have near as good of a defense or targets to throw too.

Trust your eyes. What I see is a QB that is having an atrocious year throwing the football. He is more worried about his completion percentage than anything else and pretty much said as much before the year by saying " I want 70% completions this year " ( paraphrasing ).

Put just about any other QB on the Vikings and they easily have more than 8 TDs on the year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »