Home

Week 14: Buffalo Bills (6-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (5-7)

This is a discussion on Week 14: Buffalo Bills (6-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (5-7) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2015, 07:48 PM   #25
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Week 14: Buffalo Bills (6-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (5-7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
I believe that if Marrone was still coaching in Buffalo they would have made the playoffs this year...the talent is there.
You honestly think Marrone would allow Taylor to show his skill because if you do, I have beach front property in the North Pole to sell to you.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2015, 11:50 PM   #26
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

So happy Eagles won so McCoy would/can shut the hell up.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 12-14-2015, 08:45 AM   #27
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
I believe that if Marrone was still coaching in Buffalo they would have made the playoffs this year...the talent is there.
This is one of the more insane posts I've read this season on OS. The talent is definitely there but there is a reason Marrone is just an assistant in Jax.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 12-14-2015, 11:57 AM   #28
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

That's saying that Marrone's coaching is worth at least two more wins then Ryan's 6 at the moment. I don't know if I'd go that far, but it would be interesting to know. Personally, I think only the greatest coaches can coax multiple extra wins out of a team while the majority of coaches all end up about the same.

He left on his own, though. So this isn't a Scottenheiner in SD forced out after 14 wins situation.

Bills simply aren't good enough. Yesterday's game was a decent effort until the Eagles DL just started destroying the Bills OL. And this was a matchup of a DL (Cox) against an OL (Incognito) who are both rating as top at their position this season. I think we missed Gilmore too as Philly threw on McKelvin often.

I'm beginning to think Watkins ain't as good as 1) he thinks he is and 2) everyone thinks he is. Taylor gave him plenty of opportunities... how many did he win? He's not even close to the level of some of the best in the league. The best go and take the ball, Watkins didn't do that yesterday. There's guys doing more with less. Sammy ain't there yet. Maybe he'll take off next season...

Our DL just doesn't get the push it has in the past few years. Yeah, we're missing Kyle Williams but still... where was Dareus, Mario, and Hughes yesterday? Besides in the neutral zone all day? Also, giving away football fields worth of penalties is a good way to lose ball games.

Maybe it was naive to think this team was going to be the same as last year, but better offensively and coaching wise. Maybe it's another next year for this team. But at 6-7, I don't care what you thought of the Bills coming in to the year, is a disappointment. We added all these players and were under .500. Unacceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »