Home

2016 AFC Championship Game: #2 New England Patriots at #1 Denver Broncos

This is a discussion on 2016 AFC Championship Game: #2 New England Patriots at #1 Denver Broncos within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2016, 11:58 AM   #601
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 2016 AFC Championship Game: #2 New England Patriots at #1 Denver Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
"I know a lot of people hate this man but man when he was pick 199 and was over look he inspired me I was undrafted and over came all the odds so bless what he told me at the end of this game. He said "CJ way to fight and prove everybody wrong you belong in this league and your one hell of a player I love the way you run keep climbing to be great" those words meant so much growing up watching Tom overcame I'm proud to say I'm 3-2 vs his teams and proud to say I get to battle him every year. Thanks Tom for telling me those words they will stick and I know a lot of people don't like you but I have MAD RESPECT. Thanks I see you overcome as others in this league and now it's my turn. "

From C.J.'s Instagram
I hope this is a trend to capture more things like this. I remember hearing that Manning was one of the first to check on Brady when the deflategate stuff was going down, and that they talk often. And there's much to hate about BB as a fan, but I disagree with gg in saying he isn't a class act (or as much of one as anyone else in the NFL). As humans, there are a lot of good people out there, generally using their power/money for good. Props to Brady... and CJ.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 12:03 PM   #602
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

I found the rub the nuts in his face thing to be funny. Trying to rub your nuts on someone's face through a helmet and face mask seems like it would hurt.
Old 01-27-2016, 02:55 PM   #603
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
I hope this is a trend to capture more things like this. I remember hearing that Manning was one of the first to check on Brady when the deflategate stuff was going down, and that they talk often. And there's much to hate about BB as a fan, but I disagree with gg in saying he isn't a class act (or as much of one as anyone else in the NFL). As humans, there are a lot of good people out there, generally using their power/money for good. Props to Brady... and CJ.
I didn't mean he wasn't a class act to me personally, I meant that the perception is that he is not.

You see it used to describe Peyton often, but I don't see many use that in discussing BB.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:49 PM   #604
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
How is that "the other side of the coin?"

I even said just a few posts up that even as a Broncos fan I was disgusted by the whole rub the nuts in his face thing.

If I had said I hate the Patriots I would get your point but that isn't what I said.

Some players like Brady etc. Some players want to rub their genitals in his face. 2 sides of the coin. It was really more of a saying then anything else.

It's also not difficult to understand why people hate the Pats. There are several reason such as they win a lot, they come off arrogant, and the fans.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 01-27-2016, 09:09 PM   #605

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
Some players like Brady etc. Some players want to rub their genitals in his face. 2 sides of the coin. It was really more of a saying then anything else.

It's also not difficult to understand why people hate the Pats. There are several reason such as they win a lot, they come off arrogant, and the fans.
Okay I guess, was just a really weird post given the post of mine you quoted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 10:37 PM   #606
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331

Are there any players who like Tom and still want to rub their genitals in his face?

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

(mods if this post is too close to crossing the line of acceptable humor go ahead and delete)
Old 01-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #607
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Are there any players who like Tom and still want to rub their genitals in his face?

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

(mods if this post is too close to crossing the line of acceptable humor go ahead and delete)
You can't go balls to the wall (pun intended) with your post then qualify it with the "you can delete this if I crossed the line." You're doing it wrong.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:48 PM   #608
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Irish
You can't go balls to the wall (pun intended) with your post then qualify it with the "you can delete this if I crossed the line." You're doing it wrong.
True. Its like I wanna be a rebel but don't want to get into trouble.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »