Home

Rams fans , how do you feel about Jeff Fisher?

This is a discussion on Rams fans , how do you feel about Jeff Fisher? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2016, 05:15 PM   #9
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Rams fans , how do you feel about Jeff Fisher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Jeff Fisher qbs include Steve McNair, Kerry Collins, Billy Volek, Vince Young, Sam Bradford, Case Keenum, and Nick Foles. Outside of Steve McNair he hasn't drafted a franchise quarterback since 1995. That's his biggest problem I think and why he continues to have mediocre seasons. It's cliche to say but a lot of his teams were a good qb away from being a serious contender.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
I don't think he deserves a pass for Vince Young or Bradford (unless you're only talking about drafts bc I don't believe he drafted him). Not sure I can give him one for Foles either since they went out to get him specifically. As much as I love McNair, the pieces have been around these others to have at least a taste of his TEAM success besides maybe the SB year.
Old 03-15-2016, 06:07 PM   #10
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

much of Tennessee's issues over the last few years are the result of the Jeff Fisher culture. He has "his type of guys" who aren't necessarily good players but they do enough, and he coaches them so they are an average team and he hits the occasional playoff run to keep his job. He gets credit for being a players coach, yada yada. Tennessee had the Jeff Fisher player syndrome after he left, and he wasnt there to coach the players, and you see it fall off. Now, finally we have a GM from outside the organization and he already has made moves we've never seen the titans make.

this is also why the Titans cut players, and they end up on the Rams. Cody Sensabaugh was a "Jeff Fisher" type of player, and its a good example of the Titans continuing the trend of drafting jeff fisher type players even after he left. he was absolute garbage as a CB. horrible, and the rams gave him 19 mil over 3 years, ridiculous, but classic jeff fisher.
Old 04-03-2016, 05:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have to give credit where credit is due. Fisher did get the Titans to the Superbowl. He had them back in the playoffs. Yet once the Titans fell off, it seemed he couldnt bring them back. I agree with alot of what HealyMonster said.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2016, 02:54 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Fisher should had been let go after 2014 season.. I hope the Rams do Nick Foles a favor and trade him to Broncos!!!
Old 04-06-2016, 02:47 PM   #13
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar4k5
Fisher should had been let go after 2014 season.. I hope the Rams do Nick Foles a favor and trade him to Broncos!!!
Broncos don't want that bum

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »