Home

2016 NFL Distribution Map Thread

This is a discussion on 2016 NFL Distribution Map Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2016, 06:29 PM   #25

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: 2016 NFL Distribution Map Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Well, just wanted you to clarify your incomplete and misinformation. That's all.
You wanted me to clarify my "incomplete and misinformation"?

What does that mean and how would I go about doing that?

Can you specify what you would like me to do or are you just going to continue to troll me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 06:31 PM   #26
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
You wanted me to clarify my "incomplete and misinformation"?

What does that mean and how would I go about doing that?

Can you specify what you would like me to do or are you just going to continue to troll me?
You said all the commercials were the same. I gave you an example of a difference. You said what it was different in that regard but you were still right. Does that make any sense to you?
Old 09-11-2016, 06:37 PM   #27

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
You said all the commercials were the same. I gave you an example of a difference. You said what it was different in that regard but you were still right. Does that make any sense to you?
Sure.

You said you saw an ad for your local news. That's normal.

Then you said that during primetime games you saw local ads. That too is normal. I haven't refuted either of those happening.

I'm really not sure why you are debating me on this the way you are. It's really not that big of a deal. If I've said something that personally hit you please let me know and I'll apologize but your acting super defensive over this discussion.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:38 PM   #28
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
I honestly don't even don't know what this means, it's not even a complete thought. And quite frankly I don't care at this point. Not in the mood to argue just to argue as you often do so I'll just say good day to you. Glad your Packers pulled it out for your sake.

Take care.

Edit: Just saw your edit. I made it pretty clear primetime games are VASTLY different then CBS games man. No reason to argue just to argue.
You started with the personal attacks. Before I was just engaging in discussion with you. If you would've just clarified your position we wouldn't be discussing it any further.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:41 PM   #29

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
You started with the personal attacks. Before I was just engaging in discussion with you.
Okay, I'm done.

Report the post that was a "personal attack" so the other mods can review it.

I've always respected you but this conversation has changed that viewpoint.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:44 PM   #30
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Okay, I'm done.

Report the post that was a "personal attack" so the other mods can review it.

I've always respected you but this conversation has changed that viewpoint.
You've lost respect for me because I took offense to something you said after you fired the first (and only) insult? okay.

And I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. I was just telling you what I saw. I apologize if you think I was trying to attack you in any way. I think its the automatic vibe we get sometimes from talking on a message board.

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 09-11-2016 at 06:46 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:01 PM   #31

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
You've lost respect for me because I took offense to something you said after you fired the first (and only) insult? okay.

And I wasn't trying to prove you wrong. I was just telling you what I saw. I apologize if you think I was trying to attack you in any way. I think its the automatic vibe we get sometimes from talking on a message board.
I never said you were attacking me, nor have I lost respect for you. You were the one who said, and I quote, "You started with the personal attacks." Please show me where I personally attacked you before you chastise me.

I thought we were having a discussion until that point. Maybe you're having a bad day with your young'un, I don't know, but your reaction to this has been completely unwarranted.

We're talking about tv commercials.......

Most local networks are given a local spot a few times a games but that doesn't change my initial point which you seem dead set on debunking.

National advertisements are negotiated openly and shared with each network. If you have insider information to show me otherwise, please share.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 07:06 PM   #32
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
1) I never said you were attacking me, nor have I lost respect for you. You were the one who said, and I quote, "You started with the personal attacks." 2) Please show me where I personally attacked you before you chastise me.

3) I thought we were having a discussion until that point. Maybe you're having a bad day with your young'un, I don't know, but your reaction to this has been completely unwarranted.

We're talking about tv commercials.......

Most local networks are given a local spot a few times a games but that doesn't change my initial point which you seem dead set on debunking.

4) National advertisements are negotiated openly and shared with each network. If you have insider information to show me otherwise, please share.
1) "I've always respected you but this conversation has changed that viewpoint."

2) "Not in the mood to argue just to argue as you often do so I'll just say good day to you."

3) We were. I just wanted you to clarify your position which you did in your last post.

4) Okay, that makes sense.

But it's okay man. No big deal. I am not mad at you or anything, nor will I try to report you because I am not that type of person.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »