Home

Atlanta Falcons (3-1) at Denver Broncos (4-0). Let the Lynch era begin.

This is a discussion on Atlanta Falcons (3-1) at Denver Broncos (4-0). Let the Lynch era begin. within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #17
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Atlanta Falcons (3-1) at Denver Broncos (4-0). Let the Lynch era begin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
This loss is not Paxton's fault, when your oline makes a rookie QB who hasn't had much time on the field run away from players on the dline, you can not expect a QB to overcome that. That back up RT has literally been dominated by Beasley, it isn't even close. Paxton did not have a good outing but I don't blame him when the oline makes my Falcons look like a top tier defense.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
He has been missing high all game even when pressure isn't on him. He isn't ready yet.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:36 PM   #18
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAM-IncReDiBLe-
He has been missing high all game even when pressure isn't on him. He isn't ready yet.
So has Ryan when he has had pressure in his face. When you don't have time to set your feet, you are gonna throw high, show me any throw that is high where he was able to set his feet and I will agree.

Old 10-09-2016, 06:39 PM   #19
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

Yea I'm not doing that from my phone sorry I don't care that much. The first 3 drives he was missing high even when he didn't have pressure. Was reminding me of Cam Newton an how he always throws the ball too damn high an needs his wrs to bail him out. Same thing with Mathew Stafford. That's his own fault. It's only one game tho so whatever.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2016, 06:44 PM   #20
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

Lynch looks like a damn Giant in the pocket. What happned to Denvers running game? It has disappeared the last few games.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:45 PM   #21
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

Quote:
Yea I'm not doing that from my phone sorry I don't care that much. The first 3 drives he was missing high even when he didn't have pressure. Was reminding me of Cam Newton an how he always throws the ball too damn high an needs his wrs to bail him out. Same thing with Mathew Stafford. That's his own fault. It's only one game tho so whatever.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
I'm not saying he didn't look like a rookie, that is blatantly obvious but the fact that the majority of his bad throws were caused by pressure, on top of the fact that it is his very first start in the NFL. I am more inclined to blame this one on his supporting cast, they never gave him a chance. There were a lot of really good throws he did make along with the bad. Give him more time on the field and more time with the starters in practice and get the oline healthy again and I seriously think the kid has franchise QB written all over him.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 06:47 PM   #22
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
I'm not saying he didn't look like a rookie, that is blatantly obvious but the fact that the majority of his bad throws were caused by pressure, on top of the fact that it is his very first start in the NFL. I am more inclined to blame this one on his supporting cast, they never gave him a chance. There were a lot of really good throws he did make along with the bad. Give him more time on the field and more time with the starters in practice and get the oline healthy again and I seriously think the kid has franchise QB written all over him.

He definetly has a great arm. I'm sure they can mold him into something great out there in Denver espcially since hes gonna have a great defense to lean on if he makes mistakes during the growing process. So what happens to Trevor next season? I'm sure hes gonna earn himself a starting gig somewhere. Hes been playing pretty damn good.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:50 PM   #23
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Well, as the kid say, don't get bitter, get better.

Props to the Falcons, that offense is awesome and they are a legit good team. Falcons punched us right on the chin today and we got exposed. Our o-line was exposed, our ILBs were both exposed in man coverage, and our rookie QB was exposed as, well, a rookie.

Gotta adjust and evolve. Get better from this.

It is crazy how similar this looked to a "Bad Oz" type game from last year. Even the way he throws the ball reminds me of Oz. His one good deep pass went through DT's hands. The rest were all floaters. That last sack he also held the ball way too long like Oz.

I had the Patriots as the number one team in my power rankings all-season but a lot of locals here got upset when people put any team ahead of us on their Top 5 list. No drama there anymore. We have some work to do.

See ya Thursday. Wish I was home in San Diego to see the game.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:56 PM   #24
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

Quote:
He definetly has a great arm. I'm sure they can mold him into something great out there in Denver espcially since hes gonna have a great defense to lean on if he makes mistakes during the growing process. So what happens to Trevor next season? I'm sure hes gonna earn himself a starting gig somewhere. Hes been playing pretty damn good.
If the Broncos are smart you keep Trevor as a back up who you KNOW can play in the system, or if you can get a 1st you trade him. Otherwise it makes sense because if Lynch gets injured at any point, you have no one to helm that offense.

On another note, I wonder if this will finally be enough to stop the controversy of "wait til the Falcons play a good defense". We beat the Panthers, we beat the Broncos. Our running backs are proving to be insanely talented. I'm sure we will lose to the Seahawks just due to how statistically likely it is to go 5-1 but I think we have more than proven we can play at a high level against a good defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »