Home

Week 6: Atlanta Falcons (4-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (3-1)

This is a discussion on Week 6: Atlanta Falcons (4-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (3-1) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2016, 09:04 PM   #33
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Week 6: Atlanta Falcons (4-1) @ Seattle Seahawks (3-1)

Plus Andromada you literally admitted earlier that the game may have been influenced by money and then you went on to state that Alford got called because he isn't as well known as Sherman and that is why Sherman can get away with it showing that you are aware that it was likely a biased call and are now sitting here saying that you don't see it that way...hypocrisy much?

Edit: Also, I'm making excuses? Hell man you are literally making excuses for why the refs didn't call it. Throwing stones in glass houses my friend.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Old 10-16-2016, 09:13 PM   #34
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
Rules are rules, the Dez catch was exactly that, not a catch by the rules of the NFL as he did not maintain possession to the ground (also known as the Calvin Johnson rule). The pass interference by Sherman BY RULE is a pass interference. However I see that the bias is strong with you and if you don't believe that it was a pass interference then I don't know what to tell you. When games are called equally, I am more than happy to let bygones be bygones because it was fair. Congrats on your win though, really sad that you almost lost to "worse team" (by your words) after coming off a bye week, it should have been a blowout. Trust me I know who the better team is lol.
I know the NFL has rules. I'm not arguing them. I am also not arguing the DEZ play. I merely used it as an example. You see it as biased. I see it as a good dose of home cooking. I am not a Seahawk fan btw or any team for that matter I do enjoy football and sometimes will go to a game here and there. I also do have players that I like and some that I don't. I was just explaining it from a different point of view. Like I said, I don't agree and I backed it up with data and what I consider sound reasoning. I did not win because a call wasn't made. I won bc I enjoyed the results. I picked the OVR. I could care less who won the game.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:15 PM   #35
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
I know the NFL has rules. I'm not arguing them. I am also not arguing the DEZ play. I merely used it as an example. You see it as biased. I see it as a good dose of home cooking. I am not a Seahawk fan btw or any team for that matter I do enjoy football and sometimes will go to a game here and there. I also do have players that I like and some that I don't. I was just explaining it from a different point of view. Like I said, I don't agree and I backed it up with data and what I consider sound reasoning. I did not win because a call wasn't made. I won bc I enjoyed the results. I picked the OVR. I could care less who won the game.
Oh that explains it, had I known that from the beginning I wouldn't have bothered. Thought I was talking to someone who actually knew something about football. My bad.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2016, 09:17 PM   #36
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Plus Andromada you literally admitted earlier that the game may have been influenced by money and then you went on to state that Alford got called because he isn't as well known as Sherman and that is why Sherman can get away with it showing that you are aware that it was likely a biased call and are now sitting here saying that you don't see it that way...hypocrisy much?

Edit: Also, I'm making excuses? Hell man you are literally making excuses for why the refs didn't call it. Throwing stones in glass houses my friend.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Not at all. Everything you just said is factored into the games. You gotta look at the bigger picture. I just have a policy to not blame refs.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:23 PM   #37
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Oh that explains it, had I known that from the beginning I wouldn't have bothered. Thought I was talking to someone who actually knew something about football. My bad.
Did I miss something here? What makes you say that? You think I don't know anything about football? Really? Its okay though. You are free to believe whatever you like, no matter how absurd it sounds to others.

best regards
Old 10-16-2016, 09:23 PM   #38
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
That's not called for, dude.
Old 10-16-2016, 09:29 PM   #39
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
That's not called for, dude.
A guy who has literally changed his mind 3 times (money decides the games, Sherman is a lock down corner and can get away with it, refs didn't make biased calls). He then goes on to say he knows the NFL has rules, doesn't argue them but earlier he has stated that when the refs don't follow said rules it isn't biased. Yeah I would say that person was not worth debating (debate not argument) and that it makes sense if he isn't aware of how the basis of football should go when blown calls are made.

Could I have worded it better, yes I will admit that. Was the meaning of it uncalled for. No I don't believe so, as I was not being mean simply stating it was my bad I thought I was debating someone who knew football at a high basis. Again could have worded it better I submit that, but it wasn't meant maliciously simply that it was my bad I wouldn't have debated with him had I known that information to begin with.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:51 PM   #40
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Did I miss something here? What makes you say that? You think I don't know anything about football? Really? Its okay though. You are free to believe whatever you like, no matter how absurd it sounds to others.

best regards

He's clearly just seeing red right now. Can't say I blame him honestly as I've been there.

The Falcons showed that they are a legit team. Tearing up our defense in our house is a big deal.

They honestly gained ground even with a loss

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »