Home

NFC Divisional Playoffs: (4) Green Bay Packers @ (1) Dallas Cowboys

This is a discussion on NFC Divisional Playoffs: (4) Green Bay Packers @ (1) Dallas Cowboys within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2017, 02:28 PM   #601
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NFC Divisional Playoffs: (4) Green Bay Packers @ (1) Dallas Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
#pot calling kettle black?
How so? I dont recall making snide comments on the cool non stop. What I have seen is borderline trolling, especially with all this incesent hashtag business. But do tell....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2017, 02:36 PM   #602
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
How so? I dont recall making snide comments on the cool non stop. What I have seen is borderline trolling, especially with all this incesent hashtag business. But do tell....

Hastag is just a joke and not directed at any group or individual.

Serious question, I am asking are you done?

You have bantered on and on all week about the different ways how the Cowboys lost, in your opinion, similar to the Fail Mary thread.

A couple of days is fine, but after close to a week, it start's to get repetitive and old.

Last edited by roadman; 01-20-2017 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:16 PM   #603
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

He's right about the borderline trolling though.

If anyone wants to keep this "conversation" going for some reason or another, have at it.

The comments included only to pile on are trolling and need to start being treated as such... this is fair warning.

With that said, ANDRO, that doesn't include the hashtag and as long as you want to keep this thing going, people have a right to continue replying.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:18 PM   #604
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Hastag is just a joke and not directed at any group or individual.

Serious question, I am asking are you done?

You have bantered on and on all week about the different ways how the Cowboys lost, in your opinion, similar to the Fail Mary thread.

A couple of days is fine, but after close to a week, it start's to get repetitive and old.
Fine, you say its a joke. I will take you at your word. I don't think it is funny.

As for being done, I've already covered the major points of emphasis and included news regarding the game. I replied to posts of interest. That's generally how conversations work, if you dont like the subject or my posts you are free to ignore them sir. I have not read the fail mary thread. It only seems repetitive bc there were several posters with many saying or reading into things that simply were not said.

Best regards

Old 01-20-2017, 04:26 PM   #605
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Are you done?

Apologies if my response came off as trolling to you, but it would be nice for people to acknowledge when they are wrong from time to time. My intent was to communicate this frustration jokingly and not to antagonize anyone. Let me be more direct this time...

When the argument has morphed from the Cowboys' gameplan lost them the game (no, it did not--they scored 31 points) to the officiating being biased against Dallas (at Jerry World, no less)--even in light of the blatant holds/PI's that were not called to benefit Dallas, it gets really old.

Some Cowboys fans have already accepted the outcome of this game and moved on. Some don't feel the need to be serial excuse makers and don't feel like saying a complimentary thing about Aaron Rodgers is The Literal Worst Thing Ever.

Some others just need to accept that this was a close and exciting game played by two very good teams where someone had to lose. As good of a team as Dallas was/is, Aaron Rodgers used a gear that Dallas simply didn't have. And that is why Green Bay is playing this Sunday and Dallas is not. The Packers beat the Cowboys. The Cowboys did not beat themselves. The officiating was not lopsided for one team or the other. Simply put.

Last edited by WaitTilNextYear; 01-20-2017 at 04:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2017, 07:22 PM   #606
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Apologies if my response came off as trolling to you, but it would be nice for people to acknowledge when they are wrong from time to time. My intent was to communicate this frustration jokingly and not to antagonize anyone. Let me be more direct this time...

When the argument has morphed from the Cowboys' gameplan lost them the game (no, it did not--they scored 31 points) to the officiating being biased against Dallas (at Jerry World, no less)--even in light of the blatant holds/PI's that were not called to benefit Dallas, it gets really old.

Some Cowboys fans have already accepted the outcome of this game and moved on. Some don't feel the need to be serial excuse makers and don't feel like saying a complimentary thing about Aaron Rodgers is The Literal Worst Thing Ever.

Some others just need to accept that this was a close and exciting game played by two very good teams where someone had to lose. As good of a team as Dallas was/is, Aaron Rodgers used a gear that Dallas simply didn't have. And that is why Green Bay is playing this Sunday and Dallas is not. The Packers beat the Cowboys. The Cowboys did not beat themselves. The officiating was not lopsided for one team or the other. Simply put.
Sometimes just hard to tell on message boards. You make very good points. I thank you for your response.

Enjoy the rest of your evening sir

Old 01-20-2017, 10:35 PM   #607
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
No. They had not even formed a huddle yet. Also when I say judgment i men holding, PI, etc. Those are subjective. This is different. There was no violation given the rule. I have never seen that called before and apparently neither had most viewers.

He actually never even looked or spoke to anyone on the field. He ran out to where they were going to huddle but he was looking at the sideline the entire time. Then he ran back before they huddled without ever saying a word to anyone on the sideline.
Old 01-23-2017, 12:07 PM   #608
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B
He actually never even looked or spoke to anyone on the field. He ran out to where they were going to huddle but he was looking at the sideline the entire time. Then he ran back before they huddled without ever saying a word to anyone on the sideline.
Yeah, they were also saying something obscure about hashmarks and what not....either way its stupid penalty to call imo. I would have just gave them a warning if any team did that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »