Home

Week 4 MNF: Washington Redskins (2-1) @ Kansas City Chiefs (3-0)

This is a discussion on Week 4 MNF: Washington Redskins (2-1) @ Kansas City Chiefs (3-0) within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2017, 12:16 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Week 4 MNF: Washington Redskins (2-1) @ Kansas City Chiefs (3-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Because all he's doing is repeating his pissing and moaning about the lack of penalties caused the loss. I made a point about how we all can have that perception about our favorite teams in an effort to converse about the game and his point and instead I got a smarmy response.

Smarmy is as smarmy does.
I'm not whining and moaning. There were multiple stops the Skins made that had flags come in late afterwards. I'm just pointing out the questionable behaviours of the refs. They had a big impact on the game unfortunately, in my opinion obviously.

I'm not being smarmy, you're just misinterpreting my posts. You're defensive about this game and the Chiefs win. Congrats, they won. All I'm saying is I'm upset with this horrendous officiating. I'm with a few other people that aren't even Skins fans, a couple even hate the Skins and they were laughing at the refs screwing them over throughout the game.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2017, 12:16 AM   #26
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Like I said before if the Chiefs stop committing stupid penalties they will win. They stopped , they won. 4-0
Old 10-03-2017, 12:16 AM   #27

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Because all he's doing is repeating his pissing and moaning about the lack of penalties caused the loss. I made a point about how we all can have that perception about our favorite teams in an effort to converse about the game and his point and instead I got a smarmy response.

Smarmy is as smarmy does.
Well as a neutral party you've come off as far more "smarmy" than him.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:16 AM   #28
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Well as a neutral party you've come off as far more "smarmy" than him.
Sorry....I've been watching too many Don Rickles vids lately.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:20 AM   #29
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'm not whining and moaning. There were multiple stops the Skins made that had flags come in late afterwards. I'm just pointing out the questionable behaviours of the refs. They had a big impact on the game unfortunately, in my opinion obviously.

I'm not being smarmy, you're just misinterpreting my posts. You're defensive about this game and the Chiefs win. Congrats, they won. All I'm saying is I'm upset with this horrendous officiating. I'm with a few other people that aren't even Skins fans, a couple even hate the Skins and they were laughing at the refs screwing them over throughout the game.
I'm sort of tired getting into internet "misunderstandings" and conversations. Too much **** is left open to interpretation. Not saying you... just in general. Then these subjective labels of trolling, etc. Had about enough of it. And too many people are too easily offended.

Good game...your guys played well and this could have easily gone their way. They were especially stingy in the 1st half.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:41 AM   #30
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

That's strange after each penalty the replay clearly showed the offense. Redskins screwed themselves.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:16 AM   #31
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Redskins are still a bad team. Kansas City should've ran away with this but their offense struggled to score on a defense full of injuries. If the Redskins had any consistency at all they'd have won. They'd have won if there wasn't a flag every time they made a stop.

Far from a bad team. Battled a very good KC team down to the wire in one of the hardest places to play in the league with guys dropping like flies.

We had 3 drives all second half and scored on 2 of 'em, should have been 2 TDs but Doctson just couldn't control it all the way. Hell of a throw by Kirk though.

Oh well, use the bye week to get guys some rest and come back ready for the Niners and another former OC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2017, 10:00 AM   #32
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
The one thing I've seen rooting for the Redskins my whole life is that they will get called for any and every single penalty they possibly can get called for even if the rest of the NFL wouldn't get called for it 99% of the time. That "neutral zone infraction" is never ever called and they let it go until they saw the pass was incomplete. It's a joke at this point.
Oh my.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »