Home

Week 13 Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Week 13 Discussion Thread within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2018, 11:51 PM   #65
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Week 13 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
Still don't get on 3rd and 4 putting a slowish MLB on Allen who was on fire all game. Bulter makes questionable decisions.
Definitely agree with that. That's BBQ chicken.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 12:04 AM   #66
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertandHam
Long TD pass on an obvious false start when up 13-0, missed call on the punt TD return, couple that with the usual Steelers sleepwalking and defense putting a LB on Allen most of the game and you get a loss.
Don't forget the 8 points the Steelers left on the field in the first half but, yes, the officiating was ****.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:04 AM   #67
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Steeler fans complaining about bad calls going against them is like Duke basketball fans complaining about bad calls going against them. #irony
Old 12-03-2018, 12:08 AM   #68
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Steeler fans complaining about bad calls going against them is like Duke basketball fans complaining about bad calls going against them. #irony
Says the guy whose team got 2 TDs handed to them by the refs tonight and and second TD from a missed false start this season.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:12 AM   #69
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan
Says the guy whose team got 2 TDs handed to them by the refs tonight and and second TD from a missed false start this season.
You had a Super Bowl handed to you, which is what makes your salt ironic. Either way you blew a 16 point lead at home. Enjoy your loss.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:15 AM   #70
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
You get enough comedy from watching the Bills, you don’t need anymore from us, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Point taken, at least if management and coaching handles him well Josh Allen may make being a Bills fan more palatable again.

BTW on the Steelers fans complaining about refs. If it weren't for refs making egregiously bad mistakes Jerome Bettis wouldn't have a SB ring on his finger so y'know sometimes these things happen.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 12-03-2018, 12:21 AM   #71
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
You had a Super Bowl handed to you, which is what makes your salt ironic. Either way you blew a 16 point lead at home. Enjoy your loss.
Nope. Not true. Of the 4 or 5 questionable calls in Super Bowl XL, only the call against Hasselbeck for going low on the INT return was bad.

Also, I'm not salty. You conveniently chose to skip the part where I said "Don't forget the 8 points the Steelers left on the field in the first half". I've been on this site for about 15 years and I don't think I've ever complained about officiating but I guess you like being the funny guy who suggests otherwise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 12:27 AM   #72
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan
Nope. Not true. Of the 4 or 5 questionable calls in Super Bowl XL, only the call against Hasselbeck for going low on the INT return was bad.

Also, I'm not salty. You conveniently chose to skip the part where I said "Don't forget the 8 points the Steelers left on the field in the first half". I've been on this site for about 15 years and I don't think I've ever complained about officiating but I guess you like being the funny guy who suggests otherwise.
So when calls go against Steelers they are egregious and are the difference in the game, when they go in Steelers favor they have no impact and the Steelers would've won anyway, hell they aren't even bad calls. Got it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »