Home

Who else is LOVING the Rams demise!?

This is a discussion on Who else is LOVING the Rams demise!? within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2002, 11:11 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 1
Who else is LOVING the Rams demise!?

I for one, am thoroughly enjoying it. It's about damn time they came down to earth. And with them out of the picture, I really like my Niners' chances of a superbowl appearance. By the way, the Rams face the Raiders next week, can you say 0-6!?!?! hahaha! i LOVE it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2002, 11:17 AM   #2
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Who else is LOVING the Rams demise!?

Yeah, I gotta say I'm really enjoying this team being brought back down to earth. Two thoughts:

1) This isn't a great team that is having problems and freakishly ending up 0-5. They are really playing like a 0-5 team for the most part.

2) The Bengals will win a couple this year, because teams will be asleep at the wheel when they come to town. But I doubt that any team will phone it in when playing the Rams. Not only are they a potentially dangerous team, but I think the entire NFL is relishing the chance to kick 'em while they're down.
Old 10-07-2002, 11:31 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Me!
Old 10-07-2002, 11:32 AM   #4
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

I think it is funny because Martz is just like Joe Torrie (sp?), a proud jerk. But as for the rest of the team I don't really care because they are all nobody rejects who started to dominate. So I have mixed reactions. 0-5 is pretty funny though and 0-6 is funny too.
Old 10-07-2002, 11:39 AM   #5
Thread Killa

TecmoBowl's Arena

OVR: 13

As a longtime KC Griefs fan I am loving it.

We have suffered for years here, getting home field advantage twice and blowing it the first game of the playoffs.

Over in St. Louis, they have no concept of what it means to be passionate fans, yet a team drops into their laps and they win a Super Bowl so quickly they barely had time to form the bandwagon.

I mean, I have to hear crap from St. Louis "fans" (not really "fanatics" but I guess that is what you call them) who barely know what a shotgun formation is.

Now of course they suck again, and you hear about how they are "not really a St. Louis team" and "L.A. carpetbaggers". Pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

I love it. Now KC has the best offense and RB in the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2002, 11:44 AM   #6
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

Well, St. Louis did have to put up with the Cardinals for years, so the fans aren't all that lucky.

Old 10-07-2002, 11:53 AM   #7
Banned

Freelance's Arena

OVR: 21

Why is it that when your team is lousy for years, its fans are passionate, and when a team is great, its fans are bandwagoners.

Granted, every great team has bandwagoners, but its the same bandwagoners.

The bandwagon Cowboys fans of the early 90s jumped to the Rams in recent years, and now are loading up on the Miami and Oakland fronts.

Every team has passionate fans. The Chiefs just don't have bandwagoners because there's been nothing worth climbing on board for. If there ever is, you'll have them, too.

Old 10-07-2002, 11:57 AM   #8
Pro

grtwhtsk's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm loving it because I can't stand Mike Martz. He thinks he can " will" his team to victories based on talent, and that system of his. Well Martz now knows that you need to learn to coach as well. When your team is down, you need to find the answers, motivate, and take blame when necessary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »