Home

The Transfer Thread

This is a discussion on The Transfer Thread within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2017, 09:19 AM   #6241
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The Transfer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
If Alexis goes (which I think he will), I don't think it'll be to any team in England. I have no doubt the club will sell him, but I do actually believe this time they'll make sure it's out of the country, especially as if there are offers from within England, they'll exist outside, also.
I agree, I really think Bayern is going to be the club he's with next season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2017, 11:17 AM   #6242
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
I agree, I really think Bayern is going to be the club he's with next season.
Agreed. The connection to his countryman Vidal makes it seem more likely anyway. I'll hate to see Alexis gone from the PL because he's been one of the best in recent years. Now he'll just be helping Bayern win the Bundesliga by 30 points.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:28 AM   #6243
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0

Don't think Bayern really cares about winning the league, they are buying players to win the CL.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:24 PM   #6244
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
Don't think Bayern really cares about winning the league, they are buying players to win the CL.
True! But they'll still win the league by 30, haha. And Alexis being there will only help both causes.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:02 PM   #6245
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Quote:
Do you think the leaked text from Conte to Costa is legit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2017, 04:54 PM   #6246
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
Do you think the leaked text from Conte to Costa is legit?
No. Matt Law had an article yesterday that explained everything, these "leaked texts" aren't from any kind of real source.

I think there is way more to it than what has been leaked. Conte is not the passive aggressive type, but at the same time he might just be tired of Diego's crap. There have been quiet rumors of the two having issues for most of the season, combine that with Diego trying to leave both last summer AND during the winter window (and reportedly he was planning on leaving this window as well) and I would imagine he was on pretty thin ice with Conte already.

Conte basically sends out a text and Diego responds by being a smartass and Conte goes "yep that's it, all done with you".

That's what I'm getting from all this at least.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:34 PM   #6247
MVP

stlducks's Arena

Quote:
No. Matt Law had an article yesterday that explained everything, these "leaked texts" aren't from any kind of real source.

I think there is way more to it than what has been leaked. Conte is not the passive aggressive type, but at the same time he might just be tired of Diego's crap. There have been quiet rumors of the two having issues for most of the season, combine that with Diego trying to leave both last summer AND during the winter window (and reportedly he was planning on leaving this window as well) and I would imagine he was on pretty thin ice with Conte already.

Conte basically sends out a text and Diego responds by being a smartass and Conte goes "yep that's it, all done with you".

That's what I'm getting from all this at least.

That sounds most believable. The few articles I saw had Conte sending a text that was basically "Hi Diego, hope you are doing well. Thanks for the great season but you are not in my future plans." Costa than replies "ok" and that's it. But what you said sounds much more believable.

Best case scenario would be for Costa to leave, Batshuayi to be a terrible replacement, Hazard to get upset and cause clubhouse turmoil and then everyone want out as Chelsea are relegated....but that's best case.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:30 PM   #6248
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Chelsea getting relegated would allow Tottenham to put on even MORE pressure. The pressure levels would really start to get astronomical at that point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »