Home

***The Official Chelsea FC Thread***

This is a discussion on ***The Official Chelsea FC Thread*** within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2018, 07:37 PM   #3393
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ***The Official Chelsea FC Thread***

Well said, and yeah I can only talk about it for so long before I start to get too angry.

It's sad that in 2018 we still have such Old World problems, but they won't go away unless people actually start doing something about it.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:24 PM   #3394
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

I’m pretty apathetic about it and don’t think it will ever go away, and all you can do is just keep banning people for life. Some people will never learn and there will always be *******s when you gather a lot of people in one place. People will do a lot of insane things when they think they’re an anonymous part of a crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-14-2018, 09:24 PM   #3395

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
Well said, and yeah I can only talk about it for so long before I start to get too angry.
At least for me, I can only get told to go back to where I came from so many times.

Also, while I agree it'll be around forever, I'm 100% behind calling it out everytime. Get these fans out. Let them be racist in their bars and homes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2018, 01:32 PM   #3396
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

So now that’s Dortmund, Bayern, Monaco and Juve who have all gone from monitoring CHO to official public interest.

Meanwhile I’m pretty sure Willian has more minutes than any other attacker in our team.

We definitely deserve to lose this kid.
Old 12-23-2018, 06:43 PM   #3397
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
So now that’s Dortmund, Bayern, Monaco and Juve who have all gone from monitoring CHO to official public interest.

Meanwhile I’m pretty sure Willian has more minutes than any other attacker in our team.

We definitely deserve to lose this kid.

I actually thought Pedro should have come off vs Leicester instead but Cho needs to be a little bit patient which I know is hard for an 18yr old.

Not many 18yr olds are breaking into top sides and demanding minutes like they can in Germany. If he stays he should be Eden’s deputy with one of Pedro/Willian should be gone in the summer.

We need to figure out these sides that set up a low block against us. Gotta get right on Boxing Day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-23-2018, 06:59 PM   #3398
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I actually thought Pedro should have come off vs Leicester instead but Cho needs to be a little bit patient which I know is hard for an 18yr old.

Not many 18yr olds are breaking into top sides and demanding minutes like they can in Germany. If he stays he should be Eden’s deputy with one of Pedro/Willian should be gone in the summer.

We need to figure out these sides that set up a low block against us. Gotta get right on Boxing Day

I'm not advocating that we make him a starting 11 player immediately, but currently he's getting basically 0 minutes and doesn't even make the bench most games.

There is no reason for him to believe he will be Eden's deputy when he can't even share minutes with an out-of-form Willian.
Old 12-24-2018, 10:41 PM   #3399
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
I'm not advocating that we make him a starting 11 player immediately, but currently he's getting basically 0 minutes and doesn't even make the bench most games.

There is no reason for him to believe he will be Eden's deputy when he can't even share minutes with an out-of-form Willian.

I think we throw RLC wages at him. Ambitious enough to let him know that we value him yet not high enough to hurt our wage structure or to send him out on a PL loan.

Either way Brahv, I bought my ticket after you but eff it, I’m on that train with you. Let’s get a drink ha.

Old 12-28-2018, 03:58 PM   #3400

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11

Former Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole is becoming a Academy Technical Coach with you guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »