Home

Old 01-06-2015, 06:38 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: A-League

Not a whole lot of activity on this board but I am curious to know who are your favorite teams/players in the A-League?
Old 01-13-2015, 01:03 PM   #18
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I still follow western sydney. Sometimes I even catch their games live via fox or streams if I'm awake. They are a huge mess right now. The starting 11 changes every single game and have no chemistry. They've just signed a Japanese player as a reinforcement for their upcoming ACL campaign. A-League playoff chances are looking grim at this point though.

Also, if anyone is interested, I'm currently working on a FIFA 15 patch that will add the FFA Cup to career mode and also an ACL with a qualifying round.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:54 PM   #19
MVP

jesmith29's Arena

OVR: 6

I follow Melbourne Heart...oh I mean Melbourne City.
Old 01-14-2015, 12:23 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I still follow western sydney. Sometimes I even catch their games live via fox or streams if I'm awake. They are a huge mess right now. The starting 11 changes every single game and have no chemistry. They've just signed a Japanese player as a reinforcement for their upcoming ACL campaign. A-League playoff chances are looking grim at this point though.

Also, if anyone is interested, I'm currently working on a FIFA 15 patch that will add the FFA Cup to career mode and also an ACL with a qualifying round.
I will never understand how they are dead last this year. It is just one of those things to me. I am hoping that the Brisbane Roar turn it around, I have become a fan of theirs.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:09 PM   #21
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliDegu2008
I will never understand how they are dead last this year. It is just one of those things to me. I am hoping that the Brisbane Roar turn it around, I have become a fan of theirs.
Yeah. I can't even call it a championship hangover anymore. I think the coach has to stick one main lineup for a few weeks to let them get some chemistry. As bad as they are right now though, thanks to the 6 team playoffs, they're still not out.

Half of Brisbane's goals are coming from one guy right now, Henrique. They probably would be much better if Berisha was still around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 07:13 PM   #22
MVP

For Perth and Wellington to be on top is a mystery to me.
Old 01-18-2015, 06:30 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 14

Yesterday I had lunch with the Sydney FC players and coaching staff as part of my Premier Membership package

I was sitting at a table with all coaching staff - Graeme Arnold / Zeljko Kalac / Terry McFlynn / Andrew Clark. It was a bit daunting I have to say since I don't follow the A-League or Sydney FC as religiously as a Premier Member probably should but was able to ask Arnie in particular questions about their new signings and comparing Sydney FC to his old gig at the Mariners as well as talking about the Asian Cup. Didn't really get to talk to any players unfortunately since they were all at other tables.

But the highlight of the lunch at the Italian pizzeria was this guy's pizza-dough juggling act - LINK

Hopefully the club sign him up!
Old 01-19-2015, 12:18 AM   #24
Just started!

OVR: 0

As a Wanderers fan, the Asian Cup came at the perfect time for us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »