Home

Fulham FC - OS Fans Unite - COYW!

This is a discussion on Fulham FC - OS Fans Unite - COYW! within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2018, 10:54 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Fulham FC - OS Fans Unite - COYW!

Hi Matt
Pretty amazing comeback Fulham has made. Last fall and early winter it looked pretty bad, but what a comeback !. Only Wolves and maybe Villa as you just won over is on your high level, what happened ?!.
Old 01-14-2020, 10:06 PM   #10
Rookie

jdb44's Arena

Is it too late to try bringing this thread back? I finally found a place to discuss soccer and would enjoy chatting with some Fulham fans..
Old 01-14-2020, 11:07 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb44
Is it too late to try bringing this thread back? I finally found a place to discuss soccer and would enjoy chatting with some Fulham fans..
Not at all! I'm still here. Since my original post, I've joined the team at Fulham Focus, a fan site that does podcasts, Q&A's with players, and I am the video content guy. The majority of the guys on the team have Fulham in their bloodline, which is just crazy to interact with.

Feel free to post. We've got a somewhat uneventful January brewing, but with Mitro being injured (TBD), who knows if we will go after a striker or not. I do hope we sign Hudds' Kongolo (CB/LB) which would pretty much mean Bryan is on his way.

Betts is most likely leaving as we've all but signed Jordan Archer.

Exciting times!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2020, 12:53 PM   #12
Rookie

jdb44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Not at all! I'm still here. Since my original post, I've joined the team at Fulham Focus, a fan site that does podcasts, Q&A's with players, and I am the video content guy. The majority of the guys on the team have Fulham in their bloodline, which is just crazy to interact with.

Feel free to post. We've got a somewhat uneventful January brewing, but with Mitro being injured (TBD), who knows if we will go after a striker or not. I do hope we sign Hudds' Kongolo (CB/LB) which would pretty much mean Bryan is on his way.

Betts is most likely leaving as we've all but signed Jordan Archer.

Exciting times!
I listen to the Fulham Focus pod all the time, that's awesome you're a part of it. Great pod.

Luckily Mitro should only be out 2-3 weeks. Much better news than the injury looked. I still wouldn't mind trying to sign someone like Gray from Watford to lighten the load for Mitro.
Old 01-16-2020, 07:28 PM   #13
Rookie

jdb44's Arena

Jordan Archer and Terrance Kongolo are official now. I like Kongolo, not sure what was causing him to underperform so much with Huddersfield but maybe the loan move is what he needs.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:22 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb44
Jordan Archer and Terrance Kongolo are official now. I like Kongolo, not sure what was causing him to underperform so much with Huddersfield but maybe the loan move is what he needs.
Sorry for the delayed response. Yeah, my thinking is that he has been the better performer for the side, but that club is in a losing streak from Premier league to now. Tough to get out of that mentality I'm sure. Him joining us is actually interesting because Parker has spoken about how we have players that came from the same dismal season in the Prem, and are now finding their feet again. Spoken like a true professional imho.

Glad you listen to Focus podcast. I have been on there a couple times, made my debut (I think) in the win last year over Brighton at home. I just don't have the bandwidth anymore to get on, so I just continue with the videos .

Big match tonight vs Charlton. Amazing how we could potentially be within 1 point of the Top 2. Hopefully Bobby Decordova-Reid can bag one, or maybe even Ivan. Think we'll take it 1-0, a nervy ending with 5 at the back too!
Old 01-24-2020, 04:04 PM   #15
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Every game Mitro misses reminds me more and more just how crucial his presence is. Fulham is a completely different team without him. I'm glad he'll be back soon, and I hope Knockaert isn't out long either. Regardless, we need another striker and possibly another left back to get us through.

We have a favorable schedule upcoming, and we really need to slip into that top 2 during this stretch. We've closed the gap on the top 2 though, and that's important for sure. I really hope we can finish strong like we did 2 seasons ago.

On a side note, Fulham Focus followed me on Twitter the other day. I returned the favor. It's cool you're a part of the staff, Matt.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2020, 10:52 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
Every game Mitro misses reminds me more and more just how crucial his presence is. Fulham is a completely different team without him. I'm glad he'll be back soon, and I hope Knockaert isn't out long either. Regardless, we need another striker and possibly another left back to get us through.

We have a favorable schedule upcoming, and we really need to slip into that top 2 during this stretch. We've closed the gap on the top 2 though, and that's important for sure. I really hope we can finish strong like we did 2 seasons ago.

On a side note, Fulham Focus followed me on Twitter the other day. I returned the favor. It's cool you're a part of the staff, Matt.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Operation Sports mobile app
You were definitely right about Mitro. Just another level. We're so lucky to have him, and him be so committed to the club. Tony Khan has done a remarkable job in building that relationship.

We are so close to reaching the autos right now. Huge victory over Blackburn today, and with Leeds slipping vs Forest, we could take over midweek vs Millwall - a team we beat 4-0 at the Cottage.

Hard to not be this optimistic, but my goodness, please let it happen! COYW!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »