Home

Nascar 11 Custom Car Thread

This is a discussion on Nascar 11 Custom Car Thread within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #145
Pro

Brew's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Nascar 11 Custom Car Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosedawg68
Will the paint schemes transfer to the new bodies when the patch comes out?
From what I heard... yes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2011, 01:09 PM   #146
Rookie

goosedawg68's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brew
From what I heard... yes.
That's good news.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:20 PM   #147
Rookie

goosedawg68's Arena

Dumb question, but how do you post schemes? Mine aren't anything special, but I think they look pretty good.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:35 PM   #148
Pro

Brew's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosedawg68
Dumb question, but how do you post schemes? Mine aren't anything special, but I think they look pretty good.
Go to view car and move the camera to the desired position and press X.
This will snap a photo of the car and will save to your PS3 Game Data Utility(whatever its called) as well as under your Photos on the PS3 "dashboard"(xbox guy not sure what to call it). Go to photos and youll find your photo in a folder that most likely is labeled by the month. Just copy that photo(press triangle for options) to a USB and transfer it to your PC and upload it to Photobucket, Imageshack or any other online media storage site. Then just copy it from your online album onto the thread of your choice!
Old 04-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #149
Rookie

goosedawg68's Arena

Quote:
Go to view car and move the camera to the desired position and press X.
This will snap a photo of the car and will save to your PS3 Game Data Utility(whatever its called) as well as under your Photos on the PS3 "dashboard"(xbox guy not sure what to call it). Go to photos and youll find your photo in a folder that most likely is labeled by the month. Just copy that photo(press triangle for options) to a USB and transfer it to your PC and upload it to Photobucket, Imageshack or any other online media storage site. Then just copy it from your online album onto the thread of your choice!
Thanks for the info.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:23 PM   #150
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
The paint booth is frustrating regardless of what car I make. That Jordan car is a great idea and I really want to do it. Ive just had trouble laying the lines/striping like I really want to. Not any different than the trial and tribulations Ive had with the other cars Ive made. Dont worry Ill get it right! I am switching over to Chevy's and will put your car on a Chevy. Unfortunately gamemaster's car that I sent to him yesterday is still on a Dodge. I havent heard from him yet and hope to hear how it worked out for him once he downloads the file I sent him. I plan on having your car done by the end of next week hopefully much sooner.
Was able to try it tonight Brew and it worked car is showing up in game was able to race with it tonight. Fantastic job brew i did have a question do all created cars show up as player 1? I won a race and it said player 1 also is there a way we can paint the drivers body suit?
Old 04-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #151
Pro

Brew's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster-2005
Was able to try it tonight Brew and it worked car is showing up in game was able to race with it tonight. Fantastic job brew i did have a question do all created cars show up as player 1? I won a race and it said player 1 also is there a way we can paint the drivers body suit?
Glad to hear it worked. Not sure why your driver is coming up as Player 1.
At the main menu go to driver and it should have all your info on there.
The car make isnt actually tied to the paint schemes at all so you may have the Miller High Life Dodge on a Chevy body or whatever make you chose initially. If you didnt choose a custom driver then it will be the make of the NASCAR driver you chose. You can reset all that by going into career and choosing restart career. It will then ask you who you want and then choose custom driver #53 and put your information in. I would go into the paint booth and go to icon and make sure the # is 8. That is what will show up online. Im not sure if I changed that when making the file. If you didnt have the custom driver chosen your car wont show up online and it will be the NASCAR driver you chose. Youll have to restart your career with a custom driver to race the Miller car online.
Unfortunately there is no way to change your firesuit. Hope they add that next year where you at least change the color. Would be cool if you could design your own to go with the car.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #152
Rookie

goosedawg68's Arena

http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i413/goosedawg68/ Here are the 3 I've done so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »