Home

Ford 400(Homestead)

This is a discussion on Ford 400(Homestead) within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39
Ford 400(Homestead)

So, JJ isnt winning the title, so my jinxing powers are pretty damn good then, huh?

Anyways, here are my unofficial standings heading into the final week of the season

bluengold34-2318
franko-2317
br-2305

How fitting that with 1 race to go, 1 point is difference for 1st.

Also, 13 points separate the top 3. This is close enough that Clint Bowyer might be able to finally punch Jeff Gordon and vice versa.

So here we for the final time this year, and how about some brand new questions? Will Bob do the unthinkable and win the title? Will ND follow up and do the same? Will they do the same and both lose the title?Will we have another wreck fest? Will Rain stay away this weekend?Will I return to form? Will I have steak for dinner? Will Rowdy or his brother have conflict with another driver this week?Will we have another first time winner? Will we have another 2 time winner or a 1st time winner this week?Will we a big pack or synchronized racing? Tune in Sunday to find out.

Once again, if you have any questions, feel free to post here.

Picks must be in by Thursday 6:00 PM CDT

Bullit……………...........................48 Jimmie Johnson
proof21………….............................24 Jeff Gordon
iamaballa…………..........................99 Carl Edwards
happy29.........................................2 Brad Kesolowski
tacosaban..................................18 Kyle Busch

*franko3219...............................17 Matt Kenseth

Picks must be in by Friday 6:00 PM CDT

bluestreak10………….............................…14 Tony Stewart
Mr. Wednesday...........…………............15 Clint Bowyer
Burghfan…………..................56 Martin Truex Jr.
cutter15............……...........…….....78 Kurt Busch

Mo…………..................................16 Greg Biffle

Picks must be in by Saturday 6:00 PM CDT

Brew............................................11 Denny Hamlin
Big Carolina......………….....................20 Joey Logano
*Yrogergj24................………...…..….5 Kasey Kahne
*Bluengold34_OS................…………...29 Kevin Harvick
Joshuar9476..............……………...88 Dale Earnhardt Jr

OPDriver...........……………..........27 Paul Menard
Superjames1992……………...................pick 1
Br329…………….........................9 Marcos Ambrose

Kodiak………..............................….pick 23
cbgatorade0202 ..……………................pick 23
funky_chicken………….............….......pick 23
dickey............................................

I'm gonna borrow this from Mike,

Pick the amount of cars based on the place you are picking, if you pick 2nd pick 2 cars, 5th 5 cars, and so on.

Place the driver who you want the most at the top, 2nd most 2nd, and so on until you fill the list based on how many you need.

As I gather the list I will mark off cars from your list that have been taken. I will then take the driver who is highest on your list, that is left.

Please send me a PM with your picks. We are all members here at OS, and it's much easier to deal with it all in one place.

If I mess up, please let me know ASAP.

Please don't submit your picks on this thread, unless you want everyone in front of you to know who you really want.

Finally, don't forget to have fun

Last edited by Mo; 11-18-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
Content Creator

bluengold34_OS's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Ford 400(Homestead)

Well I hope I win for no other reason than to donate the free game that the winner gets.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #3
MVP

Yrogergj24's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm only one behind Br, if my math is correct
Old 11-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

I think you're right, I just assumed everyone past 3rd had a slim chance, guess not.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #5
The Legend Continues

Happy29's Arena

OVR: 31

Here are NASCAR penalties to Jeff Gordon & his team, Brian Pattie and Brad Keselowski for actions at Phoenix:

Jeff Gordon, driver of the No. 24 car, was found to be in violation of Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) – altercation with another competitor on the race track during the race – and has been fined $100,000, docked 25 championship driver points and put on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31. Rick Hendrick, owner of the No. 24 car, has also been penalized with the loss of 25 championship owner points. Alan Gustafson, crew chief of the No. 24 car, also was found to be in violation of Section 9-4A (at all events, crew chief assumes responsibility of his driver, car owner and team members) and has been placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31.

Brian Pattie, crew chief of the No. 15 car, violated Sections 12-1 and 9-4A and has been fined $25,000 and placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31.

Brad Keselowski, driver of the No. 2 car, has been fined $25,000 and placed on probation until Dec. 31 for violating Sections 12-1 and 20-6.7A (cars and drivers will not be permitted to carry onboard computers, automated electronic recording devices, electronically actuated devices, power distribution modules, power conditioners, micro-processors, recording devices, electronic digital memory chips, traction control devices, digital readout gauges and the like, even if inoperable or incomplete) – driver had a cell phone in his possession onboard the race car.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #6
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy29
Here are NASCAR penalties to Jeff Gordon & his team, Brian Pattie and Brad Keselowski for actions at Phoenix:

Jeff Gordon, driver of the No. 24 car, was found to be in violation of Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) – altercation with another competitor on the race track during the race – and has been fined $100,000, docked 25 championship driver points and put on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31. Rick Hendrick, owner of the No. 24 car, has also been penalized with the loss of 25 championship owner points. Alan Gustafson, crew chief of the No. 24 car, also was found to be in violation of Section 9-4A (at all events, crew chief assumes responsibility of his driver, car owner and team members) and has been placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31.

Brian Pattie, crew chief of the No. 15 car, violated Sections 12-1 and 9-4A and has been fined $25,000 and placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31.

Brad Keselowski, driver of the No. 2 car, has been fined $25,000 and placed on probation until Dec. 31 for violating Sections 12-1 and 20-6.7A (cars and drivers will not be permitted to carry onboard computers, automated electronic recording devices, electronically actuated devices, power distribution modules, power conditioners, micro-processors, recording devices, electronic digital memory chips, traction control devices, digital readout gauges and the like, even if inoperable or incomplete) – driver had a cell phone in his possession onboard the race car.
Yeah, Gordon is lucky he didn't get suspended. Also, I thought there'd be penalties to more crew members than just the crew chiefs after that melee.

Also, has the rule regarding cell phones changed? I don't remember him getting in trouble when he (I think it was him) tweeted about Montoya hitting the jet dryer and causing a fireball at Daytona earlier this year.

Steelers: IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII
Penguins:1990/91, 1991/92, 2008/09, 20015/16, 2016/17
Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Panthers (FB): 1915, 1916, 1918, 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1976
Panthers (MBB): 1927/28, 1929/30
Old 11-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
MVP

Yrogergj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
I think you're right, I just assumed everyone past 3rd had a slim chance, guess not.
My chances may be slim, but I still have one.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Why would you have a cell phone inside the race car, anyways?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »