Home

F1 2014 Video - Bahrain Hot Lap

This is a discussion on F1 2014 Video - Bahrain Hot Lap within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2014, 11:07 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
F1 2014 Video - Bahrain Hot Lap

Codemasters has just released a new F1 2014 video featuring a hot lap around Bahrain.

F1 2014 ships on October 17th for the Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3.

Read the full press release below.

SEE THE SIGHTS AND HEAR THE SOUNDS OF THE NEW
TURBOCHARGED FORMULA ONE™ CARS IN F1™ 2014 HOT LAP VIDEO

FERNANDO ALONSO TAKES ON BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL
CIRCUIT AT NIGHT IN NEW VIDEO

Today Codemasters® released the first hot lap video for F1 2014. The hot lap is the first chance for fans to hear how this year’s radically different turbocharged cars are brought to life in the game, including the distinctive deeper growl produced by this year’s new power units.

The 2014 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX was run as a night race for the first time this year, and the hot lap video shows Fernando Alonso’s Ferrari taking on the 15 corner, 10 year-old Bahrain International Circuit dramatically lit up by hundreds of floodlights and against a striking backdrop of fireworks.

Featuring all of the circuits from the 2014 calendar, Bahrain’s debut as a night race, featuring its full day / night transition, is just one of the circuit changes for this year’s game, alongside the return of the Hockenheimring and the debut of two new circuits – Russia’s Sochi Autodrom and Austria’s Spielberg circuit.

F1 2014 will arrive on October 17th for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows PC and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Codemasters will then introduce a new FORMULA 1™ title in 2015 for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Windows PC and the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. With more to be announced through production for both titles, follow Codemasters F1 games blog and social channels on Twitter and Facebook for updates.
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: F1 2014 Video - Bahrain Hot Lap

Looks awesome. Getting this means prolonging the life of my 360 though. Really wish this was coming out for the XB1/PS4 consoles though.

Always really enjoyed this series. Looks great, sounds great, plays well... at least from my experience.
Old 08-12-2014, 06:34 PM   #3
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10
Will it actually ship this year?
Old 08-13-2014, 04:19 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
I really want to hold out and get F1 2015 on PS4 early next year, but come October I know I'll cave and just get this as well. Really looking forward to next year though, and having the game earlier in the season with more updates as it progresses.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:36 AM   #5
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: F1 2014 Video - Bahrain Hot Lap

I'm going to pass , as good as it looks I just can't invest anymore money in my last gen systems. I'll wait for a PS4 version. Plus with MOTO GP 14 out now and Project cars, DRIVECLUB and MXGP on the way I'll have plenty of racing to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »