Home

50 Minutes of F1 2017 Gameplay, Supported Wheels & Controllers Revealed

This is a discussion on 50 Minutes of F1 2017 Gameplay, Supported Wheels & Controllers Revealed within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2017, 03:08 PM   #17
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: 50 Minutes of F1 2017 Gameplay, Supported Wheels & Controllers Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Nice! Do you know if they are terminal or small things like last year with the DRS knocking out for a few laps?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Both actually. This year more things can go wrong on so many levels. From actually loosing power, to missing gears, electrical problems, brakes failing etc. This can be minor problems that slow you down or hamper performance to causing your car to just stop running all together.

Damage is has also been re done this year and can effect your car more as well. Damage the aero and your car can start to overheat or get really loose. Remember last year if an accident happened in front of you, you could just squeeze between and go on. Not so much this year! Debris can and will cause punctures in your tires if you run over it and could even possible damage you car.

This is not just all determined by chance and user input. You really do have to manage all of your parts, engines, etc. thru all of the season. Making a run for the championship? Well you had better hope you saved an engine and gearbox for the end of the year. If you didnt? don't plan on being competitive at the end.

If your are a F1 fan, as I said in another thread here, this is the game you have been waiting and dreaming about.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »