Home

Gran Turismo Sport!!!!

This is a discussion on Gran Turismo Sport!!!! within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2017, 03:49 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Gran Turismo Sport!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
If you want to get some quick free cars get all golds in the circuit experience challenges. Each circuit you complete with all golds gives you a gift car. I find these things addicting.
Actually, you don't have to get all golds or any golds for that matter... you simply have to get a Bronze at least in each of the individual challenges - then at the end of each "row" (of about 10 challenge things per row) as a reward, you receive a free gift car. I don't know if it's a totally random thing regardless of whether you scored Bronze/Silver/Gold on what gift car you are given at the time, or if you perhaps get a better and more valuable car if you've done better than Bronze or Silvers and gotten all Golds (this would certainly make logical sense).

Also, you'll receive free gift cars as you progress along from completing various other little progression accomplishments (some are so minor that it's really a nice unexpected surprise to see a gift car being given at that time for that reason).
Old 10-19-2017, 04:09 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by buziii
I'd like a few more "non Race Gods" as friends to compare times, etc. Seems like guys from OS would work well. I sent PappyKnuckles a friend request based on his earlier post. If anybody else in here wants additional friend comparisons, send me a request (PSN: buziii).

I'm an old guy and have always been a casual offline career mode guy, but I guess that's not much of an option with GTS, so I'll give this model a shot.
My psn is the same as my username here. Send a request and I'll add you when I'm off work. Just put some kind of message so i know you're from OS.

Edit actually ignore that last part since you gave your PSN here, but if anyone else wants to add me just make sure I know you're from here. Thanks.
Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by bcruise; 10-19-2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:11 PM   #75
Rookie

Openroad_7's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by buziii
I'd like a few more "non Race Gods" as friends to compare times, etc. Seems like guys from OS would work well. I sent PappyKnuckles a friend request based on his earlier post. If anybody else in here wants additional friend comparisons, send me a request (PSN: buziii).

I'm an old guy and have always been a casual offline career mode guy, but I guess that's not much of an option with GTS, so I'll give this model a shot.
PSN: ROADKING17
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2017, 06:26 PM   #76
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

So after a few days a just doing custom races. I think I'm ready to try online. Is their a matchmaking system to this like press a button and finds a qued up race? I just find the daily races confusing, and not playing a gran turismo game since the ps2 days isn't helping haha.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:48 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
So after a few days a just doing custom races. I think I'm ready to try online. Is their a matchmaking system to this like press a button and finds a qued up race? I just find the daily races confusing, and not playing a gran turismo game since the ps2 days isn't helping haha.
Daily race is the "matchmaking" mode. There's just a qualifying period 15 minutes before each one so they don't happen one right after another. Once you set a qualifying time through a time trial, just make sure you're entered for the next race and it'll match you automatically when the race time arrives.

You can choose not to qualify too of course, but you'll start at the back.
Old 10-19-2017, 08:27 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone feel free to add me too.

Metfan425

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-19-2017, 08:38 PM   #79
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by REN56
Actually, you don't have to get all golds or any golds for that matter... you simply have to get a Bronze at least in each of the individual challenges - then at the end of each "row" (of about 10 challenge things per row) as a reward, you receive a free gift car. I don't know if it's a totally random thing regardless of whether you scored Bronze/Silver/Gold on what gift car you are given at the time, or if you perhaps get a better and more valuable car if you've done better than Bronze or Silvers and gotten all Golds (this would certainly make logical sense).

Also, you'll receive free gift cars as you progress along from completing various other little progression accomplishments (some are so minor that it's really a nice unexpected surprise to see a gift car being given at that time for that reason).
Yeah in the first two area's a bronze will do, but in the Circuit Experience you need all golds to get the car.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:00 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I haven’t played a lot but I’m pretty happy with my purchase so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »