Home

Old 09-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
2012 Offseason

Just wanted to start this early and open up discussion about the off-season. Lets get some ideas on how to move through the off-season quickly because it takes way too much time even if you advance every day. Lets talk scheduling and conference changes for the 2013 season. Lets talk about any ideas anyone has about things they think would make the Dynasty better.

Ready......go
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 2012 Offseason

If everyone else is up for it, I say we just pick a day (Sat being my preference), and just say week 1 from 8am-11am, week 2 from 11am-1pm, week 3 from 1-3pm, etc. It will suck if some people can't get on at all, but it's the fastest and fairest way to do it.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Unfortunately I'm flying across the country for a wedding Saturday morning, so I wont be able to get on until Sunday afternoon. If I need to though, I'll turn on the recruit assists and auto-pilot.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I say we start next week and go...

Monday - Week 1
Tuesday - Week 2
Wednesday - Week 3
Thursday - Week 4
Friday - Week 5
Saturday - Position Changes
Sunday - push it through to Preseason (I think there's nothing else that happens in between right?)

I quit 1 dynasty already because it rushed through off season recruiting, and almost quit another (The OS Four) but stuck that one out since I joined in off season anyway.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubixKing
I say we start next week and go...

Monday - Week 1
Tuesday - Week 2
Wednesday - Week 3
Thursday - Week 4
Friday - Week 5
Saturday - Position Changes
Sunday - push it through to Preseason (I think there's nothing else that happens in between right?)

I quit 1 dynasty already because it rushed through off season recruiting, and almost quit another (The OS Four) but stuck that one out since I joined in off season anyway.
I commish the OS Four and I advanced once a day and always sent out messages and updated the sub forum, I'm glad you stuck it out man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
I vote 100% with RubixKing. As an alternate, if we want to move any quicker, I'd vote against a Saturday if LSU has a home game as I will be tailgating all day and then going to the game. I wouldn't want to see anyone lose interest because they didn't get a shot at the offseason tasks, as this league has been awesomely active thus far. It doesn't seem right to me to do it all on a Saturday.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:00 PM   #7
MVP

Completly stuck in the Coaching Carousel and I was able to force everyone to keep their job except Utah State (edwvu76). I sent him a message via PSN to renew his contract.

Not really digging the whole Coaching Carousel thing and I can't find an option to turn it off, I don't think you can actually.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
Im also stuck. They fired me (thats what I get for joining in week 11) so I'm not really sure what I should do.

If necessary I could retire and rejoin mtsu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »