Home

Old 10-20-2012, 02:02 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Season 2 Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
Game locked up again. Will try Saturday morning before leaving to ball game. If not I'll play when I get back. Can I have a few hours extension?
No problem.....We'll wait for you.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:59 AM   #10
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4

I know when someone leaves the dynasty and they had a custom book, it has to be reset to an actual team playbook.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #11
Banned

No switch or not???????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 3

Can lightning strike twice?

It was another exciting game for North Texas.

1st quarter
North Texas open the game on offense with some nice running. Chancellor caught a 17 yard pass where he nearly slipped while running the route. ULL gets stopped, things looking good so far.Then McNulty throws a pick around midfield, saying he didn't see the guy because the uniform and logo colors were very close in color.

NT 7-0

2nd quarter.
That pick led to a TD to tie it up at 7. NT starts out running on the next drive and then hits a few 15 yard throws to set up Chancellor again in the endzone to regain the lead. ULL gets the ball with little time left and their Hail Mary pass was caught at the 2 or 3 yard line. I need some taller DBs for this situation.

NT 14-7 Upset Alert Warning has sounded.

3rd Quarter.
ULL got fired up after an intense halftime speech. They opened up with several 20+ yard throws, then a WR run for another 20 to get it tied again. I get the ball back driving some and my qb fumbles the ball while scrambling which led to another ULL TD.
We swapped punts to end the 3rd quarter

ULL 21 NT 14

4th quarter
NT opens the 4th with more runs by Pegram and then finds Lancaster for some nice catches which led to Caldwell 18 yard TD. Tied back up, ULL goes back to the qb option for some big runs and they regain the lead again to a pass to Martin. With 1:35 left in the 4th, NT had to do something.Chancellor drops one, qb keeper, stuffed on 3rd and 1. On 4th down Chancellor doesn't drop that one. Teegarden catches one for 18. 3 straight incompletions. 4th and 10 again with 31 seconds left, C. Simpson becomes a hero for catching a 41 yard TD. Tied game at 28. Computer sets up for a hail mary throw, this time I pick it off inside the 5.

28 - 28

Overtime
ULL starts the period on offense. NT CB made a game saving play to deflect a pass against Martin. He kept getting open. On 3rd down, Broadway scrambles and gets sacked for a 1yd loss to setup a 39 yd fg by Alvarez to give them the lead. NT opens their possession with several short completions. Pegram gets stuffed, McNulty gets sacked.
On 3rd down, Simpson catches the game winner for 19 yards.

NT 34 ULL 31

I have never seen any qb get down to that dark of purple before, not sure how much more he could take if he would have been subbed. Chancellor was winded on the last 2 drives but still had 11 grabs for 136 yards and 2 TDs.

Player of Game McNulty 20/30 293 5TDs
Pegram chipped in 102 yards.
Broadway was a very effective 14/20 for 240 and 2 TDs and 55 yards rushing.

Classic Score 2391.

NT moves to 5-2

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 10-20-2012, 11:34 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Bro you really quit? What a sore loser. I took a 50 point *** whoopin to Baylor bro. You can't take a loss like a man? WTF
Old 10-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

dude quit with 1 minute left in the game. Threw 8 picks. Garbage.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #15
Banned

I just quit my game against UMASS so you guys know. I cannot get rules clarifications. I was under the impression this was a no switching OD? If not I apologize. Anyway this guy was up 21-7 with under two minutes and on 4th and 13 instead of kicking the 40 Yard FG or punting he throws a 30 yard TD pass..Not sim, and also bush league. Anyway I quit the game and if some things dont start getting a little more calssy for game play I am leaving the OD. I know, not a big deal but that was crap..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #16
Banned

I am not your bro, and I could care less about losing, trust me i have done plenty of that. It's the last play. Was that really needed? Honestly? punt or kick the makeable FG dont throw 30 yards down field on 4th and 13. Game was over. Bush league I want nothing to do with. Losing I cold care less.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »