Home

Old 10-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Season 2 Week 12

Week 12 is up. Next advance is Tuesday at 6:00pm EST. We'll always advance early if everyone is ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Season 2 Week 12

Wow what a joke! I beat Fresno State 48-15 in a rivalry game and when we advanced today it gives me a loss 24-41. That pretty much ruins my season and I think breaks promises to any recruits I made for having a winning record agains rivals.

Old 10-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #3
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14

#3 Army downs Miami 35-7, move to 10-0!

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Old 10-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

Another EA bug...

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 10-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #5
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4

Ugh, was down 17 and came back only to have results not upload!!! Retried for 10 minutes with no luck, will play again tonight. EA blows!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 3

Another rainy game in Denton.

Louisana Monroe had a very good qb in Browning that the Mean Green Defense had to face. McNulty was still starting in place of an injured Thompson.

1st half
North Texas came out strong with a run heavy offense due to the rain. Browning scrambled on consective plays for over 15yds, but they punt too. North Texas starts running again then finds Harris on a huge 3rd and long play that sets up 42 yard fg early in the 2nd. NT 3 ULM 0. ULM gets the ball back gets a 22 yard completition and turns it over on downs around their 40ish yard line. Not sure why, their punter is decent.
I turn the ball over on downs by getting stuffed on a 4th and 1. Browning finds Davis wide open for 43 yard toss, leads to Browning to Edwards for 18 yard TD in the corner of the endzone. ULM 7 NT 3. With under 2 min left in the half McNulty leads the team on a drive, ultimately Byrd scores on a 2yd run with a 15 seconds left in the half.

NT 10 ULM 7

2nd half.
Browning opens the 2nd half, scrambling around again before punting again. I start to move the ball again but I couldn't recover from a holding call and forced to punt. They scramble for 20 yds and punt again. I get the ball back and slowly get some yards here and there. Got called for holding yet again, Pegram gains it back the next play end the 3rd NT 10 ULM 7. McNulty finds the TE Prior for a 33 yd TD catch to increase
the lead 17 to 7. Browning was not done, he starts scrambling again. 4th and goal at the 7 with 5:18, they decide to go for it. Maye Jr picks up another Browning fumble(3 total) to get them within 17-14. I started to move the ball some again, forced to punt it. with 2:24 left in the game. H. Jackson on the next possession picks off Browning's pass and gets them in great field position. I ran the clock out.

Pegram had a very productive game 30 carries for 142. McNulty was very efficient too throwing for 75%.

North Texas moves to 7-3. Next up Western Kentucky

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 10-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4

Try #4 on my game, last time I'm trying!!
Old 10-30-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Wow what a joke! I beat Fresno State 48-15 in a rivalry game and when we advanced today it gives me a loss 24-41. That pretty much ruins my season and I think breaks promises to any recruits I made for having a winning record agains rivals.

Last year as commish I was able to throw out results if there was something funny. It will not let you throw out your own game, but you can transfer the juice to someone else and they could throw the game out for you and let you replay, then make you commish again. I got an error all day yesterday at the end of games and trying to back out of recruiting in multiple leagues. These servers really do suck. Hopefully today is better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »