Home

Old 11-04-2012, 02:00 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Season 2 Week 14

Week 14 is up. Next advance is Monday at 6:00pm EST. We'll always advance early if everyone is ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Season 2 Week 14

Coming into this one, NT needed a win to fullfill the promise of beating a rival and eight wins will fullfill a coaching goal. Thompson also returns to action at qb after being out the last couple of games.

Ark State gets the ball first and opens with a series of runs, then finishes the drive a with a bunch of passes including a 18yd TD catch by Cody to get them up early 7-0. I punt after 5 plays,then they go 3 and out. Thompson gets the ball in good field position and completes several passes to setup a 41 yd fg by Olen.
NT 3 Ark State 7

2nd quarter
There was a bunch of short drives that lead to punts. Under a min left in the half, Marshall picks off Butterfield to setup another drive by NT. Thompson hits Caldwell and Prior to setup a 4 yd TD pass to Chancellor with 9 sec left in the half. Marshall picks off a hail mary pass to end the half.
NT 17 Ark State 7

3rd quarter
North Texas had some momentum going, Warner returns the opening kick 97 yards for a TD. NT now has control of the game 24 - 7. Ark State offense stays sputtering, having to punt again. Hunter then makes a nice int to end another Ark. State drive. I wasn't able to take advantage of another turnover.
NT 24 Ark State 7

4th quarter
I open the 4th quarter with the ball with a short field. Pegram makes several nice runs to setup Prior for a 26yd catch. After getting sacked, Thompson finds Jones open in the corner of the field for a TD. Butterfield slowly gets some yards before turning it over on downs. Pegram and Byrd finish off the game by running out the clock.

NT 24 Ark State 7

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 11-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #3
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2

#2 FIU wins big 51-14 over MTSU to complete a perfect regular season. Now all that stands between them and a National Championship bid is the BCS poll.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Week 14 is up. Next advance is Monday at 6:00pm EST. We'll always advance early if everyone is ready.
I have lost all faith in the leadership of this league. Deadlines are not followed(see above), information is disregarded(I told DNMH when UMASS and I were trying to play and still got simmed), and cheesing is only regulated at certain times (someone got kicked after playing FIU, even though Utah St is clearly cheesing at the present time).

What a disappointing turn this league has taken. Not sure when the tyrannical mentality kicked in, but its there
Old 11-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatlock
I have lost all faith in the leadership of this league. Deadlines are not followed(see above), information is disregarded(I told DNMH when UMASS and I were trying to play and still got simmed), and cheesing is only regulated at certain times (someone got kicked after playing FIU, even though Utah St is clearly cheesing at the present time).

What a disappointing turn this league has taken. Not sure when the tyrannical mentality kicked in, but its there
I am Utah State and I would like to know why you think I'm cheesing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #6
Rookie

i apologize to bring you into this but an observation: you have a frosh 67 overall rated WR with 84 catches 1700 + yrds and 23 td's, who has 89 speed, 80 acc, and 74 agil. Clearly, it cant be on talent that this wr is putting up these type of numbers.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #7
Rookie

heres my point: The guy got kicked because his below average SS was putting up ridiculous defensive numbers; not sure how this is any different.

Personally, I really dont care how you play;I saw your stats awhile ago and didnt say anything. I feel its critical for leadership to enforce what they say and what they intend on doing. Advancing the week early, even though not all members were ready, is a blatant violation of this. I am more disppointed in that decision above all else

Last edited by bmatlock; 11-05-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: more info
Old 11-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmatlock

Quit your sniveling.....I messaged you when you were logged on and you just logged off without answering me regarding your game. You can quit for all care to be honest if you're gonna bring drama and cry about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »