Home

Old 11-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Season 3 Week 5

Week 5 is up. Next advance is Friday at 6:00pm EST. We'll always advance early if everyone is ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Season 3 Week 5

Hey guys I just wanted to let all of you know that I will be leaving Thursday and will not be back home until Sunday around noon. I will get my game in before the friday advance but I will not be able to play my next game until sunday at noon. Just giving everyone a heads up, hope you all have a good turkey day.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Hey guys I just wanted to let all of you know that I will be leaving Thursday and will not be back home until Sunday around noon. I will get my game in before the friday advance but I will not be able to play my next game until sunday at noon. Just giving everyone a heads up, hope you all have a good turkey day.
No worries....We'll advance on Friday hopefully and then again on Monday at 6:00pm EST. I also hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #4
Rookie

jmoney112287's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah, we should definitely have a bit of a slowdown around the holidays to accommodate anyone going out of town. WKU, let me know when you are free to play, I should be around for the whole holiday.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
The best time for me would be Friday after 330 central
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2012, 02:06 AM   #6
Rookie

edwvu76's Arena

OVR: 4

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Old 11-22-2012, 01:47 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

North Texas was looking to keep momentum going after last week's win. I thought this game on paper was going to be fairly close coming in this one, but that wasn't the case. McNulty was nearly perfect 13/14 216 and 4 TDs, his only incomplete was a dropped pass. The freshmen running game was in full force with 2 hundred yard rushers. Dan Smith was 20/153 and Lee Lewis was 18/106 1 TD. The offense was clicking for most of the game, except early one where the FB couldn't get a first on short yardage and Oline allowing a sack on a 3rd down. Late in the 1st half, I get a TD with about 18 seconds left, they return the kickoff for a TD, then Warner returns it right back for a TD.

Final North Texas 48 Tulane 14

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 11-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #8
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Ill be a little late but will be available for sure from 5pm eastern til whenever

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »