Home

Old 12-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Season 4 Week 4

Week 4 is up. Next advance is January 3rd at 6:00pm EST. We'll always advance early if everyone is ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2012, 08:55 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Kent State vs. Western Michigan.

Let men know if you can go today. If not I won't be back until late on 1st.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
Old 12-27-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Tim9798's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Season 4 Week 4

North Texas, when can you play? Its best to reach me today and tomorrow. This weekend is gonna be packed.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #4
MVP

Today is good for me.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 12-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
MVP

North Texas vs Minnesota

First Half
Neither team did anything with their opening possession. 2nd series, Harper gets several nice runs before Shortell throws a pick at the 12. Hancock scrambles and gets a 15 yd penalty in NT's favor. Smith gets a 20 yd gain, then Allen for 24 sets up Dan Smith for a 26 yard TD run. Minnesota bounces back with a nice drive before settling for a 22 yd fg midway in the 2nd quarter. North Texas starts their next drive with a 27 yard run of Dan Smith, move the ball a little more before having to punt. Shortell drives Minnesota back down the field then throws a pick 6 to Sedberry to put NT up 14-3 with 33 sec left in the half.

2nd half
Hancock throws a pick on the opening drive, defense holds and forces Minnesota to punt. North Texas thens gets back to ground and pound game. Hancock finds the TE for 16 yards, several more runs, then bam Hancock fumbles the ball at the 35 yard line costing them a chance of a score. Shortell bounces back from the 1st half, finding May and Harbison for big gains. Defense holds Minnesota to barely good 36 yard fg by Meeks.
North Texas punts in back to Minnesota with 7 min left in the 4th up 14 to 6. McDonald made the big 54 yard catching setting up a 8 yard TD run by Cobb. 2point conversion was good with 5:50 left in the 4th. Hancock gets a short passing game going and hands it off to Smith a few times. Hancock tries to get to his TE and gets it picked off by Goff. Shortell hits May and Horne to setup a game winning fg by Meeks.

Final
Minnesota 17 NT 14.

Minnesota's Shortell was able to make more plays than Hancock. North Texas will look to rebound from a 4th quarter collapse against ECU next week. Minnesota's DBs were all over NT WRs all game.

GG Tim

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2012, 11:27 PM   #6
Rookie

Tim9798's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
North Texas vs Minnesota

First Half
Neither team did anything with their opening possession. 2nd series, Harper gets several nice runs before Shortell throws a pick at the 12. Hancock scrambles and gets a 15 yd penalty in NT's favor. Smith gets a 20 yd gain, then Allen for 24 sets up Dan Smith for a 26 yard TD run. Minnesota bounces back with a nice drive before settling for a 22 yd fg midway in the 2nd quarter. North Texas starts their next drive with a 27 yard run of Dan Smith, move the ball a little more before having to punt. Shortell drives Minnesota back down the field then throws a pick 6 to Sedberry to put NT up 14-3 with 33 sec left in the half.

2nd half
Hancock throws a pick on the opening drive, defense holds and forces Minnesota to punt. North Texas thens gets back to ground and pound game. Hancock finds the TE for 16 yards, several more runs, then bam Hancock fumbles the ball at the 35 yard line costing them a chance of a score. Shortell bounces back from the 1st half, finding May and Harbison for big gains. Defense holds Minnesota to barely good 36 yard fg by Meeks.
North Texas punts in back to Minnesota with 7 min left in the 4th up 14 to 6. McDonald made the big 54 yard catching setting up a 8 yard TD run by Cobb. 2point conversion was good with 5:50 left in the 4th. Hancock gets a short passing game going and hands it off to Smith a few times. Hancock tries to get to his TE and gets it picked off by Goff. Shortell hits May and Horne to setup a game winning fg by Meeks.

Final
Minnesota 17 NT 14.

Minnesota's Shortell was able to make more plays than Hancock. North Texas will look to rebound from a 4th quarter collapse against ECU next week. Minnesota's DBs were all over NT WRs all game.

GG Tim
good anlaysis of the the game. one thing i had to adjust is for those outside runs of smith. you must have averaged 12 yards when spread the ball to the outside and i barely could contain it. Something you probably should have done more of.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
MVP

probably so, I got a little pass happy in the 4th after it seemed like you made a halftime adjustment to stop the run a few times in the 3rd. I don't have the qb to air it out like I wanted to end the game. I'm hoping 2 of my existing qbs will improve enough next offseason to have a more balanced attack. I'm hoping we'll have a rematch next season.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:10 AM   #8
Rookie

Tim9798's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
probably so, I got a little pass happy in the 4th after it seemed like you made a halftime adjustment to stop the run a few times in the 3rd. I don't have the qb to air it out like I wanted to end the game. I'm hoping 2 of my existing qbs will improve enough next offseason to have a more balanced attack. I'm hoping we'll have a rematch next season.
i am sure we will. this time at my home. I have been focusing a lot of recruiting on my defense. Hopefully that helps my defense. Most of my offense guys i had play were true freshman, with exception of Shortell and Harper (hes only a junior).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »