Home

New Dynasty for 2014 (Not Rags to Riches)

This is a discussion on New Dynasty for 2014 (Not Rags to Riches) within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #57
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Lost my game result for a second time... It wouldn't connect to the dynasty servers to upload results, kept saying the servers were unavailable. Finally went through, but didnt post my 23-9 win. I will have to play it a third time. Its so frustrating. I'm starting to lose patience, and if it happens again soon I may have to drop this dynasty... I just don't have time to play the same games over and over
Old 01-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: New Dynasty for 2014 (Not Rags to Riches)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillaxation
Lost my game result for a second time... It wouldn't connect to the dynasty servers to upload results, kept saying the servers were unavailable. Finally went through, but didnt post my 23-9 win. I will have to play it a third time. Its so frustrating. I'm starting to lose patience, and if it happens again soon I may have to drop this dynasty... I just don't have time to play the same games over and over
Thats crazy.....You could go in and just try sim to the next possession and blow through the game in like 10 minutes if you want.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:21 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 8

Week 2 is up. Next advance is Tuesday at 10:00pm EST. We'll always advance early if everyone is ready.

Advance schedule is Tuesday and Friday at 10:00pm EST.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #60
Rookie

Hey Florida when can you play I should be pretty easy to schedule around! Lmk man!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 11

8 ET tonight I can play if your up for it? Add my PSN and we can do our match tonight. The earlier we all get done the better. By the way Johnny Heismans about too be Gator Bait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #62
Rookie

Haha Johnny football Heismanziel was wrangling gators at the age of 4. He will carve up Muschamp's defense like a thanksgiving turkey haha however I'm sry but I'm going to a movie tonight at 7 cst. I can play this afternoonanytime until about 4;30 cst or anytime tomorrow before about 8 cst. Lmk sry for inconvenience I'm prettypsyched about the game! I'll add ur psn shortly
Old 02-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 11

Would 5 30 6 do you fine? If not no worries we can always set up a day that's good for both. Haha please if you've seen my stats so far and how good I am with that linebacking core. Also with my young CB's and Elam at safety. Watch and learn. Gator Bait.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #64
Rookie

4:30-4:45 cst is latest I can do it..so if you mean 5:30 eastern no sweat! Just lmk and I'll be online! Maybe u didn't see Johnny heismanziel numbers...5 incompletions and 4 Tds against a solid bowling green squad haha let's not even talk about your defense allowing 250+ passing yards a game...don't quote me I didn't look those stats up haha anyways 5:30 eastern works for me! Lmk!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »