Home

New Dynasty for 2014 (Not Rags to Riches)

This is a discussion on New Dynasty for 2014 (Not Rags to Riches) within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 11
Re: New Dynasty for 2014 (Not Rags to Riches)

Before heading into todays game this is what Will Muschamp said. Inch by inch. Leave every blood sweat and tear in todays game and let's try to get us a victory no matter what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
Before heading into todays game this is what Will Muschamp said. Inch by inch. Leave every blood sweat and tear in todays game and let's try to get us a victory no matter what.
That looked like a close one.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #67
Rookie

It was insane. Have you seen the stats? I had the lead most the game then he got it. I had too convert on a couple 4th downs just too get the final FG by Sturgis who went 4 for 4 and won on a 38 yard field goal. It was great from start too finish. I'll finish up the recruiting either tonight or tomorrow. Wasn't sure how I'd play out with his little lag but I eventually came out on top.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

Haha yea was an intense game man! Looking forward to a rematch in the sec championship after I run through these boys from baton rouge and Tuscaloosa. Took out frustration on in state rival Baylor! Rdy to get that first conference win!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #69
Rookie

I went into Rocky Top with one goal and one goal only get a win and try too stay undefeated. My team went in with so much hype after a close win against Texas A&M. We started off running the ball well and passing with a great balanced offense. Then late in the second got a huge kickoff return which became the difference of the game. I ended up winning as you'll notice in the dynasty 53-14. Briskel just went off in this game as well as Gillislee whose stock keeps on rising. Dunbar even had a couple nice grabs and Jordan Reed had over a hundred yards and a couple td's proving that he is an impact player. Next week we got the University of Kentucky and looking too go 5-0 and 3-0 in conference with only user games left so far against LSU coming up soon and Mizzouri. Looking forward too what should be a great college football season and hoping too stay undefeated and get my goal of making the championship or a BCS bowl game at least.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:29 PM   #70
Rookie

Is week 9 going to be up today? The greatest outdoor bbq game is this week.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
Is week 9 going to be up today? The greatest outdoor bbq game is this week.
Suppose to advance at 10 eastern, but it appears the user game is not being played. At least not at this point.

Oops Iowa State either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 8

Just two games left and we're scheduled to advance at 7:00pm tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »