Home

Season 4 Conference Championships

This is a discussion on Season 4 Conference Championships within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Season 4 Conference Championships

Conference Championships is up. Next advance is Friday at 10:00pm EST. We'll always advance on this date or as soon as all games have been played and everyone is ready.

Please make sure to set yourself to ready when you're done recruiting if you don't use all your recruiting time so that we know who's actually ready to advance and who isn't.

We've got some pretty important games this week and it'll be interesting to see how the Bowl Games take shape. Good luck everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #2
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Voltron I'm free tonight in about an hour, or Thursday around 10pm central, or Friday around 7pm
Old 01-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Season 4 Conference Championships

about an hour sounds good, I'll leave my ps3 on, but I'll check off and on with it.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 01-23-2013, 10:39 PM   #4
Rookie

ZenOnU44's Arena

This is a huge week and I'm actually nervous about it.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:17 PM   #5
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
about an hour sounds good, I'll leave my ps3 on, but I'll check off and on with it.
Actually wont be back on tonight, sorry. We can get it in tomorrow if that works for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #6
MVP

let's shoot for Tommorow, I'm thinking of going out friday night.

There isn't any recruiting time this week. I guess in theory one could add to their board, but not scout or recruit. Next time for real recruiting and scouting will be offseason week 1.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:59 AM   #7
MVP

NT vs Western Kentucky

North Texas was hoping to make this game a lot closer than the meeting earlier this season.

1st half
North Texas opened the game with a huge 51 yard run by Dan Smith, then Gordon got a 23 yard TD pass to put NT on the board first. Western Kentucky answered back with Williams finding Leftwich for a 39 yd TD. Hancock fumbles and WKU recovers. on
3rd down, Western Kentucky gets called for holding, NT takes the penalty instead of giving them a 4th and 2. The strategy pays off with Wilson missing a 38 yd fg. Smith pounds the ball a few times to setup a 34 yd play action TD pass to Harris early in the 2nd. Williams answered right back with a 71 yd play action TD of his own to tie it back at 14. Hancock leads NT on a drive hitting Harper for 15 and 38 yds to lead for 7 yd TD by Smith. NT closes the half with a missed 48 yd FG attempt that was short.
NT 21 WKU 14

2nd half
Western Kentucky gets a major break when NT fumbles the short punt return and they recover. They get a 27 yd fg to get a bit closer about halfway in the 3rd. Hancock then starts to feel the pressure getting sacked, then throws a pick, defense holds.
Then he gets the ball agains and didn't the defender and throws another pick. NT coaches were not happy with Hancock. Muhammad scores a TD a few plays later early in the 4th. On a critical 3rd and 2, Harper drops a catchable ball that would have gotten a first down and more. Defense holds again. Hancock gets another shot, he finds Jones and Harper. then Lewis scores on a 20 yd draw that got called back for holding. Gooden makes a 35 yd fg with 2:15 to tie up 24. Western Kentucky runs their 2 min offense mostly option runs to get them setup for 45 yd fg that was good with 39 seconds left. With 1 timeout, Hancock starts finding underneath goes for 14 yd gains with a no hundle. Then he finds Allen again for a big 32 yd gain that gets them to the 1 yd line. Hancock finds Jones
for 1 yd TD catch to give NT the lead with 10 sec left. Western Kentucky gets sacked on the Hail Mary play to end the game.

GG Chillaxation

Old 01-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

i had ben looking for a one star dynasty to join i now your in season four can i join

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »