Re: Season 5 Week 2

detfan do you think it's your roster?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
detfan do you think it's your roster?
Not sure man. This is the best roster I've had, and it's gotten worse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 02-07-2013, 12:24 AM   #19
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by detfan
I've been here for every season, so how about shutting your *** up. I've seen all the dynasties you've left so don't act all high and mighty jackass.
But you are the only one with a problem re: sliders... And you are the only one that wants to leave because of hulk wideouts and backs or whatever... So...
Old 02-07-2013, 06:37 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillaxation
But you are the only one with a problem re: sliders... And you are the only one that wants to leave because of hulk wideouts and backs or whatever... So...
Where did it say I WANT to? really? I am the only one to complain about this stuff? Get off your horse too pal.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:01 AM   #21
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

Quote:
Where did it say I WANT to? really? I am the only one to complain about this stuff? Get off your horse too pal.
You're mad and I'm not...actually no one except you is mad. Let me rephrase... Maybe you don't want to leave, but did you threaten to? Is anyone else threatening to leave based on the sliders?

Instead of the ludicrous suggestion that I am on a horse, feel free to check the topic about difficulty sliders to see the league consensus last time it was discussed. (Spoiler alert- no one agreed with you)

Last edited by chillaxation; 02-07-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #22
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

You can rant and rave about how people are on horses or whatever you want to say, but it doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of us are happy with current settings and have discussed changes in a reasonable manner. None of us push our own way with comments like "Almost done here guys." You pick at my words about whether you said you "want" to leave, but my point was that you clearly suggested you would be leaving at some point soon (unless there was some change to the settings).
Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #23
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I've been here for every season, so how about shutting your *** up. I've seen all the dynasties you've left so don't act all high and mighty jackass.
I have never been one to stir the pot, but I will protect my integrity. With that being said I would like for you to supply even one online dynasty that I have left.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:18 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 3

I have played jmoney a number times while he was in the sunbelt, he beat me soundly each time. He did let up on the aggressive play calling, but you still have to make some tackles. Once you get your roster built up and pick up on a few things your opponents does well, you should do better. It took a while for me to build up my roster to be in most and win most games I play decent in. 2 years ago, my roster wasn't good enough to beat a top five team, but this year I beat #4 Miami.

Just hang in there and continue to get your team better.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »