Home

Old 03-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Season 5 Week 12

Week 12 is up. Next advance is Tuesday at 10:00pm EST.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Season 5 Week 12

North Texas vs Tulane.

North Texas was using Tulane as a tune up game as they knew Tulane was going to be overmatched. Eric Day gets a pick 6 that that was a fingernail away from touching the ground. Hale then hits Harper for 76 yd gain on a play action play to get them up 14-0 Tulane would get a score when they cause Smith to fumble and score a few plays later. Right before half, Hale hits Lambert on a out route, Lambert takes the catch and runs up the field for 71 yds to get them up 28 -7 halftime.

North Texas decided to let up some at half by running the ball a lot more and giving backups playing time. Tulane did get within 18 in the 4th, but North Texas got the guys back in gear to win it 42 - 17. Next week, North Texas will take on UCF.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 03-02-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
Rookie

Tim9798's Arena

sadly i have decided to resign from this league. League and its concept are quite enjoyable but increasing work schedule along with several changes in the schedule make it difficult for me to keep up with gameplay with users and even cpu. Thanks to DNMH on allowing me to be a part of this group and doing a good job on this league. Hope my schedule clears up and i can be apart of NCAA 14
Old 03-02-2013, 06:30 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim9798
sadly i have decided to resign from this league. League and its concept are quite enjoyable but increasing work schedule along with several changes in the schedule make it difficult for me to keep up with gameplay with users and even cpu. Thanks to DNMH on allowing me to be a part of this group and doing a good job on this league. Hope my schedule clears up and i can be apart of NCAA 14
Right on man. Thanks for being a part of our group and I look forward to you joining us when we fire up 2014......Take care of yourself.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:30 PM   #5
MVP

I hope things get better for you and you can rejoin us in the future Tim.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »