Home

Old 05-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #57
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by detfan
Was not referring to the last 3 days. Don't tell me what to do. Who the fk. Are you? I know the troubles but then other days I was referring to not this one. Don't speak until you are clear on what someone is talking about and don't ever fkn tell me what to do.

Sent With My Galaxy Note ll
Who the fk am I? Well for one I'm the guy that beats you when we play head to head. Also I'm the guy that you ALWAYS remind to turn the recruiting assists off when I mention the CPU signings, and I'm the guy that reminds you in return that we have already discussed it at length. We can both say what we want, as far as I know... I suggested you consider others, feel free to disregard and/or ignore me, but it won't change what I say.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:10 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Offseason Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillaxation
Who the fk am I? Well for one I'm the guy that beats you when we play head to head. Also I'm the guy that you ALWAYS remind to turn the recruiting assists off when I mention the CPU signings, and I'm the guy that reminds you in return that we have already discussed it at length. We can both say what we want, as far as I know... I suggested you consider others, feel free to disregard and/or ignore me, but it won't change what I say.
Let me rephase. Who the Fk are you to me? Better? NOBODY!!! Got it? Oh wait the guy who beat me at a video game 26-23? Wow if only that were the first time I had lost a game to someone, you might be unique. As it stands now in my mind. Nothing. Nobody. Seriously did you think you were? I remind you of this stuff because you are not the only person I have seen ask this. trying to be helpful that's all, my bad if we had had that discussion already princess. as for feelings of others, My slow statement was not towards the young man having issues. It was an in general statement, sorry that hurt your feelings. Nobody else seemed to take offense to it. Now roll up your skirt and move on already.
Old 05-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #59
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by detfan
Let me rephase. Who the Fk are you to me? Better? NOBODY!!! Got it? Oh wait the guy who beat me at a video game 26-23? Wow if only that were the first time I had lost a game to someone, you might be unique. As it stands now in my mind. Nothing. Nobody. Seriously did you think you were? I remind you of this stuff because you are not the only person I have seen ask this. trying to be helpful that's all, my bad if we had had that discussion already princess. as for feelings of others, My slow statement was not towards the young man having issues. It was an in general statement, sorry that hurt your feelings. Nobody else seemed to take offense to it. Now roll up your skirt and move on already.
Actually I didn't mention feelings. I can't access the dynasty either, so I wasn't posting because you made a statement that "hurt feelings", that's god damn ridiculous to be honest. You were talking about it being slow, but multiple players can't get into the dynasty and you're only worried about how slow things are. Btw its freaking 2020 or something, the game has been out for 10 months, and you are seriously mad that its slow. I guess I hit a nerve with what I said last, since you got so personal so quick.

It is genuinely ridiculous and sorta funny to point out that "nobody else seemed to take offense to it"... Clearly i didn't take offense, I was telling you to consider the 2 or more players that can't get in right now instead of complaining about how slow it was. Further, what do you think I expect, somebody else to rush to my aid on a freaking message board and express how offended they were? Umm no. again, ill say what i want and honestly it wasn't even controversial. You obviously pretty mad
Old 05-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 4
Not mad at all, and trust me. No nerve. Just letting you know I really don't take orders from anyone specifically you. OK. Now move in young Lady. Nothing else to see here.

Sent With My Galaxy Note ll

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »