Home

Old 06-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Week 9

Week 9 is up and we'll advance when everyone is ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Week 9

Kentucky,

We have a huge game this week. I am available most nights after 6 pm CST, I don't play really late games during the work week. When's a good a time to catch up with you for our game?

Chillaxation,

You have had a pretty tough schedule playing the top 3 teams(at the time) in nation. Nice win and coming back in the Top 5. Just need someone to knock off Ohio Stuff.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 06-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #3
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
Thanks voltron. Glad the polls are giving my squad credit for the tough road... An undefeated SEC record with losses to the top two teams in the country would be a pretty impressive résumé. Although I'm sure my intrastate rival may have something to say about me emerging from the conference unbeaten...
Old 06-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #4
Rookie

chillaxation's Arena

OVR: 0
By the way, my win over Bama was nothing short of epic. Went down 14-10 in the fourth, and then they executed the perfect coffin corner punt and then got the safety to go up 16-10 with 2 minutes left. I punt it back to them due to the safety, get loose with my defender and crush the return man, forcing the fumble and recovering around the Bama 25 yard line. I was able to punch it in for the TD and escape with the stunning victory.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #5
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone from Friday June 7th through Saturday June 15. I will be fishing up in northern Minnesota. If we do not advance before that please put me on autopilot until I return. Thank You and good luck everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be gone from Friday June 7th through Saturday June 15. I will be fishing up in northern Minnesota. If we do not advance before that please put me on autopilot until I return. Thank You and good luck everyone.
Safe travels man and thanks for the heads up.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:13 AM   #7
MVP

Sorry everyone I've been slammed the last couple days. I guess we have a few games left and it looks like Kentucky put himself on Autopilot. J still has to get his game in also it looks like.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 3

Kentucky,

I wanted to confirm that you put yourself on autopilot before I attempted to play our user game against your squad with the CPU running the show for your team.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »