Home

Old 07-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Are we starting on as and moving to heisman?
Think that's what we did with 13

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 07-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 2014 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by detfan
Are we starting on as and moving to heisman?
Think that's what we did with 13

I'm testing sliders right now and I'll have a set together that everyone can try before we start. I'd like to start on Heisman and make the game really hard from the beginning.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:12 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 3

Does anyone know if that bug still exists that if someone quits or gets kicked with a custom playbook that the players don't line up right?

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 11:33 AM   #12
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2

Rosters are almost done, I would say another week, two at max.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-updates.html
Old 07-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #13
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15

Hey guys is this dynasty on ps3 or 360? Saw the rags to riches and love playing sun belt dynasties to try and take 1 star teams to powerhouses. If this is on PS3 and there is an open spot in yalls online dynasty I would love to be a part of it. I play the game how its meant to be played with sportsmanship and respect just fyi.

Edit: just noticed it is on PS3, if there is an open spot and yall are willing to consider a new addition to your dynasty let me know, id love to be a part of it

Last edited by aevans0913; 07-15-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: noticed the post above me
Old 07-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Rosters are almost done, I would say another week, two at max.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-updates.html
It appears that they are finished now.

Old 07-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #15
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
My 2 cents worth would be to keep you as commish, don't fix it if it is not broken, and you do a good job. I would prefer to finish this last season on ncaa 13 and then as soon as rosters are up for 14 get started. I would possibly start recruiting more members if we want more in the mean time. I personally think our rules from 13 are good enough to carry over into 14. Setting's I would say start out at AA and then move the Heisman like we did for 13. I would move recruiting difficulty along with game difficulty. I would prefer we stay at 7 mins for qtr length. Anything more then that gets to be a little long. I am cool with either 2 or 3 user games, does not matter to me. I would also like to remind you to make sure you select "NO" to coaching contracts And I would also like to recommend that we do a custom conference that has the conferences aligned as they will be set up in the next 1-2 years. Example here----> http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-changes.html
For conferences, I would suggest keeping them the same until after the first season. This would give teams a year to rebuild and possibly move up to a new conference in 2014. Then we could use that conference list as a guide to change in the off season while adding our own moves as well. Also, the guide has a couple problems, Western Kentucky should be moved to the CUSA and Navy does not go to the American until 2015.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackAttack
For conferences, I would suggest keeping them the same until after the first season. This would give teams a year to rebuild and possibly move up to a new conference in 2014. Then we could use that conference list as a guide to change in the off season while adding our own moves as well. Also, the guide has a couple problems, Western Kentucky should be moved to the CUSA and Navy does not go to the American until 2015.
Agreed.....We'll make conference changes after year 1 as they are scheduled.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »