Home

Old 07-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #17
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Sliders Discusion

Played through a game with aevans0913's sliders and I had very good results. It was a little tough getting used to in the beginning, but the 10 qb accuracy is great as it really makes you think about your passes (lob vs bullet). The only thing that I would change is kicker interference as my punter was tackled after punting the ball off but no penalty was called.

The stats from my game are attached below. Don't be worried by the high score, I didn't realize that Duke ran the no huddle so they made it up the field quickly. We had over 80 plays, a 49 pass to 30+ run ratio, while Duke had about 75, 54 of those being passes. It was great trying our Washington State for the first time, they have a lot of potential with a mixture of quick passes, hb draws, and read options.
Attached Images
File Type: png 9189DBB6-D7C6-40DB-8895-5F15F7394A21.png (98.4 KB, 40 views)

Last edited by PackAttack; 07-19-2013 at 01:07 AM.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #18
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevans0913
My games are more like 45 minutes...it really took yall an hour and 45? That seems like a lot of passing and incompletions.
Remember that in "most" user games the lag is out of control and usually you have to wait an extra 10 sec to 15 sec sometimes in between plays waiting for the game to catch up. I am hoping that EA's servers are well improved this year and that we do not have to experience that with this years version of the game. I rest assure you that I have better things to do in my life then to sit on a football forum and make up a story about how long of a simulations video game of football took me. The approx time of the games were between 80-90 mins. Hence why I asked last year that the games be brought down to 7 mins per qtr. In conclusion as I have said above I am totally cool with 8 minute quarters just stating my 2 cents worth.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 3

I like 7 min quarters... 8 min quarters run about 1 1/2 hours marathons in user games... It can feel like 2 games if there aren't any long drives...

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 07-20-2013, 08:03 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 8

Updated sliders in the OP. Its very similar to aevans0913's slider set with just a few tweaks.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 4
Still don't
Like run defense. I know what's coming and still can't stop it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #22
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15

Could we maybe adjust the threshold? I just played a game with the new sliders and everything looks good but the threshold. At 0 my running back takes a unrealistic slow couple of steps right when the ball is handed off. It happens with some receivers too. If they are wide open they catch it and take a slow turn then decide to run. I did not see these issues at 40. Maybe we could split the difference if you dont like the idea of 40 and go with 20? If everyone would prefer 0 then thats fine, just a suggestion.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 4
Quote:
Could we maybe adjust the threshold? I just played a game with the new sliders and everything looks good but the threshold. At 0 my running back takes a unrealistic slow couple of steps right when the ball is handed off. It happens with some receivers too. If they are wide open they catch it and take a slow turn then decide to run. I did not see these issues at 40. Maybe we could split the difference if you dont like the idea of 40 and go with 20? If everyone would prefer 0 then thats fine, just a suggestion.
Yea I'm with you here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 07-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
I'm all up for 40 or anything if it fixes that. I noticed it also and it was driving me crazy.....lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »