Home

Old 07-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #9
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Week 2

I fell short to Boise state 55-46 today, worked both QB's into the rotation and that seemed to work for me so I think the rest of the season they will split the duties. Set multiple team records in receiving that game too with receptions and yards catching in a game. Hopefully I can pull in some wins soon.

May miss weeks 3 and 4 because of this tournament but will keep updated on if I can play or not!

Georgia State takes on I believe in FCS school next. Hopefully I can snag a win!
Old 07-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #10
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTolarchyk10
I fell short to Boise state 55-46 today, worked both QB's into the rotation and that seemed to work for me so I think the rest of the season they will split the duties. Set multiple team records in receiving that game too with receptions and yards catching in a game. Hopefully I can pull in some wins soon.

May miss weeks 3 and 4 because of this tournament but will keep updated on if I can play or not!

Georgia State takes on I believe in FCS school next. Hopefully I can snag a win!

May have lost but you put up a great fight against Boise. You have the biggest challenge in my opinion, Georgia State's defense just falls apart when your playing ranked teams on heisman. Good luck in your tourney
Old 07-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #11
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevans0913
May have lost but you put up a great fight against Boise. You have the biggest challenge in my opinion, Georgia State's defense just falls apart when your playing ranked teams on heisman. Good luck in your tourney
There's so many difficulties playing with Georgia State! Pass defense isn't good as they let their man blow by them fast! And the quarterbacks will sometimes give me a surprise and not throw any where near the man I chose. But it's fun no matter what, surprise I put up that fight.

Thanks man! Hoping to lead my team to a championship this time through! Missed the game tying buzzer beater (in and out three) in the championship game last year when we came. Hoping for better this time through!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #12
LPU
Rookie

LPU's Arena

OVR: 3

Broken tackles.... Holy cow... Utep just put it to me. They broke at least one almost every play. On a couple of occasions they broke 3 or 4 in a row. Definitely the story of the game.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #13
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPU
Broken tackles.... Holy cow... Utep just put it to me. They broke at least one almost every play. On a couple of occasions they broke 3 or 4 in a row. Definitely the story of the game.
If we brought CPU RB Ability down to 50 or 45 it should fix that
Old 07-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #14
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPU
Did you change tackling to aggressive or try and use the hit stick more than you normally would?
Old 07-25-2013, 10:06 PM   #15
Pro

44drob's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPU
Dang In my games it seems like only the CPU get the majority of broken tackles my skilled players cant buy a break for YAC....

GLORYERACLOTHING.COM
TRU2THA GAME
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 8

Should we drop CPU RB ability and bump up HUM Tackle?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »