Home

Old 08-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccVols
im thinking ive got the xp bug. my guys still says 75 xp when im sure ive gainedmore
Now thats not good.....that'll ruin our whole dynasty if some coaches aren't getting XP points. Leave it to EA to implement something that doesn't work and makes an entire mode (online franchise) useless.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #10
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Now thats not good.....that'll ruin our whole dynasty if some coaches aren't getting XP points. Leave it to EA to implement something that doesn't work and makes an entire mode (online franchise) useless.
Same thing happened to him in our Big 12 dynasty, found out it fixes the problem if he quits and creates a new coach when he rejoins. Sucks that it will give him a disadvantage of being decently far behind everyone else in XP but at least he will gain XP from here on out.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:37 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevans0913
Same thing happened to him in our Big 12 dynasty, found out it fixes the problem if he quits and creates a new coach when he rejoins. Sucks that it will give him a disadvantage of being decently far behind everyone else in XP but at least he will gain XP from here on out.
Cool.....It would be better to fix it now and the rejoin when everyone is still level 1-2 than when everyone is way ahead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
im thinking ive got the xp bug. my guys still says 75 xp when im sure ive gainedmore
Do you want me to remove you and then send a new invite to see if it fixes it?
Old 08-04-2013, 11:10 AM   #13
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

well at least in this one ive actually got 75 points.and says 75/2440 or something like that the other said i was 0/0. so maybe its not broke on this. And i had the bye week this week so idk if its working in game or not.....ill play and recruit next week and see what happens. then if its still jacked ill start a new one at the beginning of the next week. But ive played 2 games i should have way more than 75 i think. go ahead and do it
Old 08-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 3

Mid Tenn vs North Texas Recap.

Mid Tenn scores first as their WR just out runs my cb, I march down the field only to through a pick in the endzone. Midway in the 2nd quarter, I tie it up. With about 2 min left in the half, Mid Tenn was driving my CB picks the ball off near the goal line his momentum carried him into the endzone before I even get control. I took a knee figuring I would get the ball at the 20, wrong... Safety. Next play I get a pick and score a TD, but I left enough time for Mid Tenn to score a fg to end the half.

Halftime
NT 14 Mid Tenn State 12.

North Texas opens the 3rd quarter with the ball but gets stopped on 2nd and short, deflected at LOS on 3rd, I punt the ball at the 40. It was big turning point of the game, My defense was playing well up to that point which is why I didn't go for it. Mid Tenn State drives down the field at gets a TD. North Texas's offensive line started to crumble, no longer opening running lanes or giving enough time for WRs to get open. Defense starting having issues because of lack of qb pressure. We were both glad the safety didn't become the deciding factor in the game.

Final
Mid Tenn State 34 NT 21

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 08-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
well at least in this one ive actually got 75 points.and says 75/2440 or something like that the other said i was 0/0. so maybe its not broke on this. And i had the bye week this week so idk if its working in game or not.....ill play and recruit next week and see what happens. then if its still jacked ill start a new one at the beginning of the next week. But ive played 2 games i should have way more than 75 i think. go ahead and do it
your XP is based of your coach goals. Do your coach goals show data? You should gain points on TDs, 100 rushing, 250 passing, create turnovers.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
So yes?....you want me to remove you and send a new invite?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »