Home

Proposal to Start Over

This is a discussion on Proposal to Start Over within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2013, 01:14 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Proposal to Start Over

I think starting with progression at slowest was a big mistake. At the rate we're going with XP its just not working IMO because every time you level up it increases the point total that it takes to get to the next level and it'll take forever to get an elite level at the rate we're going with really only 10 seasons left to play.

I know we just spent almost a month, but we have 10 season left (takes a month to play 1 season) and if we start over it'll be well worth it I think.

What does everyone think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 01:34 AM   #2
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Proposal to Start Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I think starting with progression at slowest was a big mistake. At the rate we're going with XP its just not working IMO because every time you level up it increases the point total that it takes to get to the next level and it'll take forever to get an elite level at the rate we're going with really only 10 seasons left to play.

I know we just spent almost a month, but we have 10 season left (takes a month to play 1 season) and if we start over it'll be well worth it I think.

What does everyone think?
Im open for a restart if everyone wants to. Had an incredible recruiting class going for a 1 star program tho.... O well, maybe I can upset Texas A&M this time around
Old 08-13-2013, 01:41 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevans0913
Im open for a restart if everyone wants to. Had an incredible recruiting class going for a 1 star program tho.... O well, maybe I can upset Texas A&M this time around
I just landed my first 3 recruits also, but I just think in the long run it'll be well worth it. I think Normal will produce 8-10 levels in year 1 and then it'll progressively get slower from there. I think after 10 season we could max out as HC and that would be perfect IMO.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
LPU
Rookie

LPU's Arena

OVR: 3

I wouldn't hate it I guess. I thought about bringing up the slow progression a couple weeks ago, but I knew it couldn't be changed so it wasn't worth mentioning. I'm not really attached to any of my recruits at this point. The sooner the better though if we are going to do this.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:05 AM   #5
Rookie

JTolarchyk10's Arena

OVR: 1

I guess I'd be fine with that, wouldn't mind progressing faster in the season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 11:26 AM   #6
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPU
I wouldn't hate it I guess. I thought about bringing up the slow progression a couple weeks ago, but I knew it couldn't be changed so it wasn't worth mentioning. I'm not really attached to any of my recruits at this point. The sooner the better though if we are going to do this.
I second this, if we are restarting then we should do it soon, no point in playing out the rest of the season. I would like keep my Texas A&M game but change my Notre Dame game. I lost to A&M cus of terrible play on my part, but I played an almost perfect game vs Notre Dame and still could not pull it off. Still want to play a ranked team, just not Notre Dame.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #7
MVP

I'm all up for doing it today...I just would like to get input from everyone so we don't piss anyone off.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:42 AM   #8
MVP

I'm proposing normal progression and I'm testing it now with my 2nd year completed the HC is a level 14 and I just got two new coordinators that came in as a level 18 (DC) and 22 (OC).

I guess we shouldn't even worry about the coordinators progression because you can possibly get a new coordinator at the end of any season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »