Home

Old 08-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyphan311
I have a user game and haven't heard from Tulane yet. Anyone have a contact for him?
Did you text/pm/psn?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGREATFSU
As long as you realize i didnt mean anything by it. it was good natured and i am new dont want to get a bad label already.
Its all good man.....We've had a history of users that drag their games out until the last minute or don't even say anything and we sim their games when we've been waiting for a day to get their game in. Even though we have an advance time set we like to keep it moving thats all.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #27
MVP

I'm putting Tulane on Auto pilot because he's failed to try and coordinate his game.

LA tech you can play the CPU any time or continue to try and get in touch with Tulane.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #28
Rookie

SIX------'s Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Its all good man.....We've had a history of users that drag their games out until the last minute or don't even say anything and we sim their games when we've been waiting for a day to get their game in. Even though we have an advance time set we like to keep it moving thats all.
Well i will be knocking out my game shortly after 5 central time today. And dont worry bout me i will get my games in. Only reason i didnt yesterday was i was in the offseason in my two user dynasty and by the time i finished i was tired and i knew i was playing the cpu.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:06 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGREATFSU
Well i will be knocking out my game shortly after 5 central time today. And dont worry bout me i will get my games in. Only reason i didnt yesterday was i was in the offseason in my two user dynasty and by the time i finished i was tired and i knew i was playing the cpu.
No worries at all
Old 08-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #30
Rookie

Ground's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by detfan
Still 6 unplayed games? Wow.
Ok....First off it is not even the advance time yet. I will tell you that my schedule, and I am sure others in this league DO NOT revolve around yours. I work a full time job where I put in 50+ hours a week, and a family that will ALWAYS get time before a football simulation video game. I plan my schedule accordingly to the advance time of 48 hours. Sometimes I will have my game in early, and sometimes I wont have my game done until right at advance time. All in all I think that it is polite to really not even make any comments about advance times, and leave that up to the Commish. If you are frustrated about loosing a football video game thats cool, but do not take it out on others - Ground
NBA: Los Angles Lakers
Old 08-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 4
Look all you sensitive people. I wasn't calling anyone out. I was just saying how odd it was that there were 6 games left. Nothing more nothing less. That being said chill and also I will comment on whatever I choose to. Just as you have done. My God.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I'm putting Tulane on Auto pilot because he's failed to try and coordinate his game.

LA tech you can play the CPU any time or continue to try and get in touch with Tulane.
I sent him a friend request yesterday but he didn't accepted. I played the computer since I have to run out tonight.

May I suggest we add phone numbers to the team info page or somewhere else. in league in the past getting in contact via text seemed to work best.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »