Home

Old 08-19-2013, 08:21 PM   #33
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I'm putting Tulane on Auto pilot because he's failed to try and coordinate his game.

LA tech you can play the CPU any time or continue to try and get in touch with Tulane.
Not trying to ruffle any feathers just curious, whats up with Tulane? He was Idaho I think before the reboot and had a lot of games simmed. He has not really ever posted on OS to my knowledge either. Just curious if anyone knows whats going on with him. Long vacation?
Old 08-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevans0913
Not trying to ruffle any feathers just curious, whats up with Tulane? He was Idaho I think before the reboot and had a lot of games simmed. He has not really ever posted on OS to my knowledge either. Just curious if anyone knows whats going on with him. Long vacation?
I have no idea whats up with him to be honest. He's always been under the radar and I asked him if he wanted to play 14 because he was in our 13 dynasty and he said yes.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 3

North Texas is ready... I started the game a little later than wanted to, but all is done. Game vs Ball State was better than last year. Several key turnovers and pass protection issues cost me against their high powered offense and pass rush.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
North Texas is ready... I started the game a little later than wanted to, but all is done. Game vs Ball State was better than last year. Several key turnovers and pass protection issues cost me against their high powered offense and pass rush.
I was pulling for you because they're in my conference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »