Home

Old 09-06-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Week 14

Week 14 is up and we'll advance again on Sunday at 9:00pm EST or as soon as everyone is ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 12:21 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Week 14

North Texas won another one in the final seconds. North Texas couldn't really stop the run option of Tulsa, but the screen pass play was stopped dead cold, 6 times for 6 yards.
North Texas got a comfortable 17-3 lead with 6 min left in the game after a TD run by Jimmerman. Then Tulsa goes run option like mad and gashes my D for multiple 25 yard runs. Then Burglund throws a pick to MLB Hawkins and Tulsa ties it right back up. North Texas gets the ball with 4:42 and starts marching down the field. On 4th and 2 at the 28, barely in fg range, Coach Williamson decides to go for with a running play and makes it. Coach said after the game, even if we made the kick Tulsa would have went down the field and scored a TD. North Texas continued to run the ball ever closer to that goalline. With 9 seconds left, Tulsa continues to call back to back timeouts to ice my offense??? But Pegram wasn't haven't any of that, he runs in from the 2 yard to give North Texas the lead.

Final North Texas 24 Tulsa 17

Pegram had 26 carries 104 yards 1 rush TD, 3 catches 21 yards, 1 rec TD.
Jimmerman 9 carries 44 yards 1 rush TD.

North Texas finishes their season 5-7, but won their last 3 games. The running game has improved the last few games. Big Pluses for next season is Berglund will return and the tandem of Pegram and Jimmerman will be back again. Rush defense must improve if the team hopes to a winning season next year. Hopefully coach can continue to bring in better recruits.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 09-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #3
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15

Were the sliders tweaked or does the CPU just hate that a C-USA team is undefeated? Going into halftime MTSU 13 - UTEP 7 my QB is 6/21 (28%) but not because he has been off, my WR's have dropped 10 catches . I have not seen anything like it all year. Hard to form any kind of drive when every 3rd down conversion is just dropped.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
Rookie

aevans0913's Arena

OVR: 15

Turns out im just stupid. I always change catching to conservative....accidentally put in on aggressive this game instead.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »